Lady Pilot

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Dear Mme Vinyl,

If you wish to fly safely over the muddy a.s.asa without, indeed,
becoming a "blow up doll", you do need to distinguish who wrote
which part of a post. And the _best_ put-down to a careless
Tadpole would have been "don't you mean _dis_ingenuous?"

I apologize. I haven't been giving this my full attention as of late.

Could you possibly forgive me if I said, "I'm sorry"?

Oh Mlle Vinyl, in deeper and deeper...alt.sailing.asa is never
having to say you're sorry. And more to the point, never
admitting even the possibility.

Flying Tadpole

I tried to e-mail you, but my thoughts bounced....

LP