Ralph Nesbitt

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
.. .

"katysails" wrote in message
And you wonder why/were upset when I told someone, "They would have to

go
slow in explaining things to you, as you were slow on the uptake," in a

Can someone please retireve her from asa and take her back home to

disasters?

Excuse me? You are talking to ralphie the delusion retired fireman here.
Are you really *that* easily influenced? LOL.

Sorry, Katy. I was expecting a lot more from you, from what I was told.

LP (if you don't like my posts, why are you even cross-posting? Boring
life?)

--
katysails

katysails:
The response above by "Lady Pilot" is typical of "leading a horse to water"
analogy in another post of this thread.

There is what many consider to be a "ClassA Loon/Kook", who at 1 time
claimed to have been involved with FD/CFR/ARFF activities, that has
frequented the aviation news groups for some years named Ralph Livingston
that is commonly referred to as "Ralphie". Those who frequent the aviation
news groups automatically think of associate the "Class A Loon/Kook" Ralph
Livingston with the "Moniker/Handle Ralphie".

"Ralphie" & I have had numerous encounters over the years. Lady Pilot either
can't differentiate between us or is using the "Ralphie Moniker" in an
attempt to get a rise out of me. Considering how slow she as demonstrated
herself to be regarding " Mental Uptake", I would not be surprised if it
wasn't several more years before she realized I am Ralph Nesbitt & "Ralphie"
is the "Class A Loon/Kook" Ralph Livingston before she realizes who she is
addressing/responding to.

I have always tried to assist/at least be kind to the slow/simple if
possible. In "Lady Pilots" case this has proved impossible as she tends to
"Lash Out A/Attempt to attack" those who try to assist her, as demonstrated
by her post/response to you above. I realize your intentions in requesting
"Help" for "Lady Pilot" were in good faith. Considering her history of
lashing out/attacking those who attempt to assist her I doubt you will find
many "Volunteers" willing to risk assisting her IMHO.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type