Capt. Mooron

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

Thx Skitch... I wasn't certain if it was you, Donal or Scotty who posted the
link to the photos.

CM

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message
| Bert fancies
| himself a Troll Slayer/Loon Chaser.... but the numbers speak for
| themselves... after he first appeared here after Jax, the postings from
Jax
| increased.
|
| The fact of the matter is that Jax was driven off after I posted the BVD
pix
| link and Mooron wouldn't let him hear the end of it.

Capt. Mooron

High cholesterol, high blood pressure and I believe some stress related
performance issues..... his doctor recommended he take it easy so he
announced he was going to live aboard for a while and try to relax.

I'd like to think he over came the catenary forces and extricated that 10 lb
danforth from it's grave 10 feet under the LIS loon **** and is now
continuing his search for the Gulf Stream while writing a "definitive" book
on his adventures.

I doubt we've seen the last of Jax.......

CM

"Oz1" wrote in message
| On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:28:14 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| Too bad... it was 2 days after the posting of them that he claimed health
| problems and voiced his decision to leave.
|
| CM
|

| Was that blood pressure problems or heart problems ;-)
|

| Oz1...of the 3 twins.
| I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.

CANDChelp

I doubt we've seen the last of Jax.......

Jax was on Rec.Boats.Marketplace just one day ago.
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice....Beetlej....

RB
Capt. Mooron

My favourite part of that movie.....

Shake shake shake Senora
shake your body line
work work work Senora
work it all the time

Senora dances calypso
Left to Right is the tempo
and when she gets the sensation
she go up in air
come down in slow motion

jump in line, rock your body in time - ok , I believe you
jump in line, rock your body in time - somebody, help me
jump in line, rock your body in time - ok , I believe you
jump in line, rock your body in time - whooooooa

[ H. Belafonte - Jump in Line - words & music by S. Somvel]

BTW - what a great name for a boat "Senora"???? You got a great theme song
and lyrics to kill for.... I mean how can you beat stuff like a change of
verse to

My boat's name is Senora
I tell you friends I adore her
and when she dances Oh Brother
She's a hurry cane in all kinds of weather"

or even

Senora she's a sensation
the reason for aviation
and fellas you got to watch it
when she wind up she bottom she go like a rocket

or the best

You can talk about your Cha Cha
Tango, Waltz or de Rhumb'a
Senora's dance has more title
You jump into the saddle
Hold onto the bridle

Damn it all... I'll be humming that tune all day now......

CM

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
| I doubt we've seen the last of Jax.......
|
| Jax was on Rec.Boats.Marketplace just one day ago.
| Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice....Beetlej....
|

| RB

Ralph Nesbitt

It would appear "Top Posting" is the accepted norm in your home group, so
"when in Rome etc". I would not want a misunderstanding over "Good
intentions" (See response to katysails below) to initiate a turning up of
the heat in your group. If you choose to come to ADA & "Turn Up the Heat"
lets keep it to ADA & not "Singe the Sails/Waste the Time" of those wishing
to discuss sailing.

Should you & some of your associates care to come "Turn up the Heat" with
the regulars of ADA in ADA.,I would caution you the regulars are used to
sloshing around in "Jet Fuel/other ~ similar flammables" as the heat is
turned up, rather than the fresh or salt water you/your associates are
accustomed to. : -)
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Ralph... if you can't take the heat...... :-D

CM

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
igy.com...

| "Lady Pilot" wrote in message
| .. .
|
| "katysails" wrote in message
| And you wonder why/were upset when I told someone, "They would have

| go
| slow in explaining things to you, as you were slow on the uptake,"

in

| Can someone please retireve her from asa and take her back home to
| disasters?
|
| Excuse me? You are talking to ralphie the delusion retired fireman
here.
| Are you really *that* easily influenced? LOL.
|
| Sorry, Katy. I was expecting a lot more from you, from what I was

told.

| LP (if you don't like my posts, why are you even cross-posting?

Boring
| life?)
|
| --
| katysails
|
| katysails:
| The response above by "Lady Pilot" is typical of "leading a horse to
water"
| analogy in another post of this thread.
|
| There is what many consider to be a "ClassA Loon/Kook", who at 1 time
| claimed to have been involved with FD/CFR/ARFF activities, that has
| frequented the aviation news groups for some years named Ralph

Livingston
| that is commonly referred to as "Ralphie". Those who frequent the

aviation
| news groups automatically think of associate the "Class A Loon/Kook"

Ralph
| Livingston with the "Moniker/Handle Ralphie".
|
| "Ralphie" & I have had numerous encounters over the years. Lady Pilot
either
| can't differentiate between us or is using the "Ralphie Moniker" in an
| attempt to get a rise out of me. Considering how slow she as

demonstrated
| herself to be regarding " Mental Uptake", I would not be surprised if it
| wasn't several more years before she realized I am Ralph Nesbitt &
"Ralphie"
| is the "Class A Loon/Kook" Ralph Livingston before she realizes who she

is
| addressing/responding to.
|
| I have always tried to assist/at least be kind to the slow/simple if
| possible. In "Lady Pilots" case this has proved impossible as she tends

| "Lash Out A/Attempt to attack" those who try to assist her, as
demonstrated
| by her post/response to you above. I realize your intentions in

requesting
| "Help" for "Lady Pilot" were in good faith. Considering her history of
| lashing out/attacking those who attempt to assist her I doubt you will
find
| many "Volunteers" willing to risk assisting her IMHO.
| Ralph Nesbitt
| Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Ralph Nesbitt

Have so many "Qualified Horse Whisper's" among your group. Why would
katysails deem it necessary to ask someone from the "Home group of Lady
Pilot to "retrieve her" instead of requesting 1 of the "esteemed Horse
Whisper's" to lead her home from "troubled waters". : -)

When sailing into "Known Troubled Waters" is it not wise to be tied off, so
as to not be thrown over board, by rouge "waves/currents" without a chance
of getting back aboard. I fear you have mistaken the " tie off ring in a
safety harness" for a "Nose Ring". Is it not wise to be reasonably sure of
the equipment you are/will be dealing with before "Casting Off". : -)
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Most of us here are qualified "Horse Whisperers"... what you find
impossible, we undertake to complete in short order.... maybe if you took
the ring out of your nose you wouldn't be led around so easily.

CM

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
igy.com...

| "katysails" wrote in message
| And you wonder why/were upset when I told someone, "They would have to
go
| slow in explaining things to you, as you were slow on the uptake," in

| Can someone please retireve her from asa and take her back home to
| disasters?
|
| --
| katysails
|
| Someone once said;" You can lead a horse to water. but you can't make it
| drink". IMHO Attempting to be kind to/assist "Lady Pilot" brings results
| similar to a horse rearing/attempting to bite someone attempting to lead
it
| to water.
| Ralph Nesbitt
| Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Ralph Nesbitt

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

Ah, confidence akin to that of the "Dodo (?sp) Bird" that it is/was
invulnerable. : -)
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
From what I've seen there... top posting should not only be sanctioned but
imposed as law. I've never seen such an amassed horde of substandard IQ's
since I witnessed a lemming migration

CM

"Oz1" wrote in message
| Careful CM, first he warn then brings in the big gun....the top post
| plea!
|
| It's gettin serious! ;-)
|
| On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 04:50:10 GMT, "Ralph Nesbitt"
| wrote:
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Cripes are all you posters over there frickin' losers??
|
| Is this the best you can come up with?? Ha Ha Ha Ha
|

| CM
|
| Please exercise caution/be warned, "If you can't stand the heat, dot

get
in
| the Kitchen". Don't judge the entire regular group by 1, who in a "Fit

of
| Piqué" responded in an atypical way.
|
| By the way, if you do come visiting, at least don't "Top Post".
| Ralph Nesbitt
| Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type
|

| Oz1...of the 3 twins.
| I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.

Ralph Nesbitt

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message

| Please exercise caution/be warned, "If you can't stand the heat, dot get
in
| the Kitchen". Don't judge the entire regular group by 1, who in a "Fit

of
| Piqué" responded in an atypical way.

I've visited your "group".... it contains the most cross posts I've ever
seen.... never mind the majority of the posts seem spurred by radical
paranoids and schizophrenics. I've been privy to the famous scrolls down
endless multiple reposts of week long threads to find mono syllabic

replies
uttered by slack jawed idiots that don't seem to have passed basic

swimming
in the gene pool. The replies we viewed here are not "atypical" from what
I've seen.... and SNAFU would be a better description of the majority of
posts from your cesspool of a group. Any attempt to navigate that miasma
would be difficult even with a lighthouse, radar and assistance from sea
tow.

The majority of the cross posting is due someone from another group adding
ADA to a thread from their group to get answers to ?'s regarding a/c, a/c
incidents, or pilot related issues. If you will notice many of the threads
involve alt.conspiarcy & some political group/s in some way. To say
alt.conspiarcy mixed with the "Political Groups" is populated
by/draws/breeds "Rif RafLoons/Kooks/Etc." of many kinds is an
understatement. The events of 9/11/01 plus TWA 800 is/has been been the
topic of many threads at ADA.

Ralph... I can take the heat... what I can't abide is the blatant

disregard
for intelligence, wit, rhetoric, basic synaptic firing sequences and

common
sense displayed on your entire group. It was like looking into the special
ed class while the teacher was out. If half the idiots posting on your

group
were subject to self immolation... the entire planet would benefit from

the
results.

Agreed/Subscribe. Consider my comment above regarding cross posting to ADA
from groups frequented by/primarily the home of assorted "Rif
Raf/Kooks/Loons/Etc.".

I'll kindly exclude yourself, Bertie and Lady Pilot from my condemnation

at
this time.... but don't consider it a get out of jail free pass.

Thanks for the flowers. The regulars, besides those mentioned above of which
there are probably no more than a dozen, are knowledgeable in their field of
expertise.

BTW - I'll post where I want ... and if it's top posted you'll learn to

like
it!

I have found it wise; "When in Rome, etc". If top posting is the norm in the
sailing group you frequent, fine. Top posting in most of the groups that
cross post to ADA will draw an abundance of those you stated you so detest
above, to go with the Rif Raf/Loons/Kooks?Etc. already swarming around like
"Sugar Water Draws Flys".

Capt. Mooron
"treat your crew with disdain... and other vessels with distaste"

Because you depend on your crew in times of "crisis", would it not be wiser
to treat your crew with "Distaste... & other vessels with Disdain". : -)

Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Capt. Mooron

You must be undertaking a self reference Ralph..... considering your
ability to stand and be soundly smacked about the head. Maybe it's just a
genetic flaw.... or you were born brain dead.

CM

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
| Ah, confidence akin to that of the "Dodo (?sp) Bird" that it is/was
| invulnerable. : -)
| Ralph Nesbitt
| Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| From what I've seen there... top posting should not only be sanctioned
but
| imposed as law. I've never seen such an amassed horde of substandard
IQ's
| since I witnessed a lemming migration
|
| CM
|
| "Oz1" wrote in message
| | Careful CM, first he warn then brings in the big gun....the top post
| | plea!
| |
| | It's gettin serious! ;-)
| |
| | On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 04:50:10 GMT, "Ralph Nesbitt"
| | wrote:
| |
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| | Cripes are all you posters over there frickin' losers??
| |
| | Is this the best you can come up with?? Ha Ha Ha Ha
| |
| |
| | CM
| |
| | Please exercise caution/be warned, "If you can't stand the heat, dot
| get
| in
| | the Kitchen". Don't judge the entire regular group by 1, who in a
"Fit
| of
| | Piqué" responded in an atypical way.
| |
| | By the way, if you do come visiting, at least don't "Top Post".
| | Ralph Nesbitt
| | Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | Oz1...of the 3 twins.
| | I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.

Capt. Mooron

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message

| Because you depend on your crew in times of "crisis", would it not be
wiser
| to treat your crew with "Distaste... & other vessels with Disdain". : -)

As Horvath, our resident sage in the straight jacket would say....

"Don't Tell Me What to Do... Dumbass!"

CM