Bertie the Bunyip

Default : Do you hear them..? DUMB DUMB DUMB.

Horvath wrote in :

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:31:00 +0100, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 00:20:45 +0100, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

I like Horvath. He's my hero! His recent "Computer crash" had me in
stitches!

What computer crash?

The one where you had to restart 3 times before your computer would work
again.

Oh Yeah! When somebody posted those ugly pics of their wife.
That was true. I didn't make it up.

What, ugly Republican wives?
I believe you.

Bertie
Donal

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

You see how considerate I am of your searching limitations?

Oh ****! Just as well, I tend to kill loons early. Even durable ones like
Jax.
Had a great one in alt.conspiracy who wanted to kick my ass RL. He lives

in
Scotland and was making all sorts of great noises until I showed up in his
country.
Well, he tap danced faster than a millipede. He wanted me to make my way
towards his place via a series of instructions which I would get at phone
booths every hour.

Bwawahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahw hhahw!

Oh yeah, he named himself after a WW2 Nazi tank commander. Erich von
Manstein.

Well done, Tadpole!

Good catch.

Regards

Donal

Bertie the Bunyip

"Donal" wrote in
:

[...]

Can you read attribs?

Sorry, stupid question..

Donal

Peter Wiley

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in message ews.com...
Horvath wrote in :

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:47:43 +0100, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

Welcome back, Bertie.

It's sooooo nice to have someone who I can really look down on.

And he's the only one.

Aww, keep looking, I'm sure you'll eventually find a soulmate.

First Horvath has to find a soul.....
Donal

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in
:

Well done, Tadpole!

Can you read attribs?

Yes, of course. You just didn't understand what I wrote.

Sorry, stupid question..

Correct!

Regards

Donal

Lady Pilot

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
She said , ''go for it''.

Oh my God! Less than 24 hours before you went from shooting me to taking me
for a ride on your boat! I'm impressed! Is this my skills or is this YOU?

You wife *is* coming with us, right?

The only pic I have of her is on land.
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/364369.jpg

Very nice boat!

Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

Is that where you boat is docked?

LP

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
"Lady Pilot" wrote
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?

Riff-raff? You've got to be kidding, right? LOLLLL

If I had my way, I'd have all of ya shot!

You would take me for a ride on your boat first, right?

I'd have to ask my wife first.

Sure, let me know how she "feels".. LOL!

Can you send me a picture?

Of what?

I thought we were talking about your boat? Correct?

Scotty, In The Flesh.

LP

Lady Pilot

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

All they can do now is rake over the cold embers,
wondering what might-have-been. A melancholy sight...

Seems to be working.....

LP

Ah Madam Vinyl, don't give the game away! I quite enjoy the
occasional Bunyip prangs into the murky .asa waters:
http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/asapo.htm#bertie

Hmm, I am impressed and jealous!
Oh geeze, no poetry for the "Lady Pilot"?

Flying Tadpole
(the flying is purely metaphorical, in case you are alarmed)

Not alarmed, hehhehee...

LP

Lady Pilot

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/asapo.htm#bertie

Excellent, though I thnk the barb about me hving a toothless bite is a

bit
unfair, not to mention inaccurate.

Bertie

This is the Internet. Why were you expecting fairness and
accuracy?

FT

Oh my, you should have been a comedian, Tadpole!

ROFLMAO!

LP

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
news

"Donal" wrote in message

| However, Durrel also seems to have potential. He looks nuttier than
| squirrel ****!

DeUrinal sounds like an idiot..... but I bet he wouldn't be stupid enough
to try and ply his brand of retarded blubbering on this group. It would
raise dowra and horvath to a status they could not achieve on their own.

CM

Well, I'm pretty good at this sort of *stuff*. Heheheee

LP

Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/asapo.htm#bertie

Excellent, though I thnk the barb about me hving a toothless bite is a

bit
unfair, not to mention inaccurate.

Bertie

This is the Internet. Why were you expecting fairness and
accuracy?

FT

Oh my, you should have been a comedian, Tadpole!

ROFLMAO!

LP

What do you mean, "should have been"?
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com