Bertie the Bunyip

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

You see how considerate I am of your searching limitations?

Oh ****! Just as well, I tend to kill loons early. Even durable ones
like Jax.
Had a great one in alt.conspiracy who wanted to kick my ass RL. He
lives

in
Scotland and was making all sorts of great noises until I showed up
in his country.
Well, he tap danced faster than a millipede. He wanted me to make my
way towards his place via a series of instructions which I would get
at phone booths every hour.

Bwawahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahw hhahw!

Oh yeah, he named himself after a WW2 Nazi tank commander. Erich von
Manstein.

Well done, Tadpole!

Can you read attribs?

Sorry, stupid question..