Capt. Mooron

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

For cripes sake.... Ganz could out perform you in a contest of wit.

CM

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
| Have so many "Qualified Horse Whisper's" among your group. Why would
| katysails deem it necessary to ask someone from the "Home group of Lady
| Pilot to "retrieve her" instead of requesting 1 of the "esteemed Horse
| Whisper's" to lead her home from "troubled waters". : -)
|
| When sailing into "Known Troubled Waters" is it not wise to be tied off,
so
| as to not be thrown over board, by rouge "waves/currents" without a chance
| of getting back aboard. I fear you have mistaken the " tie off ring in a
| safety harness" for a "Nose Ring". Is it not wise to be reasonably sure of
| the equipment you are/will be dealing with before "Casting Off". : -)
| Ralph Nesbitt
| Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Most of us here are qualified "Horse Whisperers"... what you find
| impossible, we undertake to complete in short order.... maybe if you
took
| the ring out of your nose you wouldn't be led around so easily.
|
| CM
|
| "Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
| igy.com...
| |
| | "katysails" wrote in message
| | And you wonder why/were upset when I told someone, "They would have
| go
| | slow in explaining things to you, as you were slow on the uptake,"
in
| |
| | Can someone please retireve her from asa and take her back home to
| | disasters?
| |
| | --
| | katysails
| |
| | Someone once said;" You can lead a horse to water. but you can't make
it
| | drink". IMHO Attempting to be kind to/assist "Lady Pilot" brings
results
| | similar to a horse rearing/attempting to bite someone attempting to
lead
| it
| | to water.
| | Ralph Nesbitt
| | Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type
| |
| |

katysails

Default Whisper softly and carry a BIG stick....

Have so many "Qualified Horse Whisper's" among your group. Why would
katysails deem it necessary to ask someone from the "Home group of Lady
Pilot to "retrieve her" instead of requesting 1 of the "esteemed Horse
Whisper's" to lead her home from "troubled waters". : -)

Having whispered many horses throughout the years, the only whisper that said horse would hear would be the whisper of a whiffle
bat landing between the ears. I asked for removal so that physical mayhem would not occur.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

I am attaching this to one of my own posts because it won't send as a reply to Ralph...Once again, I apologize profusely to Bill
because this practice really irritates him. I, however, do not apologize to Neal who is also irritated, hoping that his
irritation becomes so bad that he has no recourse but to jump ship and become shark bait.

Most of us here are qualified "Horse Whisperers"... what you find
impossible, we undertake to complete in short order.... maybe if you took
the ring out of your nose you wouldn't be led around so easily.

Having trained many a horse in my day, the only whispering that a certain someone should hear is the whisper of a whiffle bat
landing between the ears....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice....Beetlej....

Don't you dare...I'll have to get another voodoo doll or temporarily rename the Neal doll BS....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon

Shorten the line.

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Every time I try to answer a post that crossposts, I get this error message back. How do I correct this so I can

uncommunicate
with Ralph?
Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject ' Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.',
Account: 'News.CIS.DFN.DE', Server: 'News.CIS.DFN.DE', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Line 3 too long', Port: 119,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Flying Tadpole

Others of us using news.cis.dfn.de do not have this trouble. We
keep saying, there is something wrong within the mail/news line
_inside_ froggy net, despite the denials of your service
provider....perhaps it's a naked singularity: as well as
swallowing everything that's sent to it, it releases strange
header lines. Flying MOnkeys will appear next, just you wair and
see.

FT

katysails wrote:

Every time I try to answer a post that crossposts, I get this error message back. How do I correct this so I can uncommunicate
with Ralph?
Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject ' Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.',
Account: 'News.CIS.DFN.DE', Server: 'News.CIS.DFN.DE', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Line 3 too long', Port: 119,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Flying Tadpole

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

Ralph, do you use a voiced glottal stop or a choking noise to
pronounce your commonly-used letter "/"?

FT

The_navigator©

He might -in fact we are sure of it -but we wouldn't.

Cheers MC

Lady Pilot wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Dear Mme Vinyl,

If you wish to fly safely over the muddy a.s.asa without, indeed,
becoming a "blow up doll", you do need to distinguish who wrote
which part of a post. And the _best_ put-down to a careless
Tadpole would have been "don't you mean _dis_ingenuous?"

I apologize. I haven't been giving this my full attention as of late.

Could you possibly forgive me if I said, "I'm sorry"?

LP

The_navigator©

I thought you said it hurts when you laugh. Are you some sort of masochist?

Cheers MC

Oz1 wrote:
On 22 Jul 2003 03:53:12 GMT, (SkitchNYC) wrote:

Surely it wasn't the classic Jocks in jocks shots?

indeed it was.

Link LINK he cried!!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.