Lady Pilot

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
She said , ''go for it''.

Oh my God! Less than 24 hours before you went from shooting me to taking me
for a ride on your boat! I'm impressed! Is this my skills or is this YOU?

You wife *is* coming with us, right?

The only pic I have of her is on land.
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/364369.jpg

Very nice boat!

Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

Is that where you boat is docked?

LP

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
"Lady Pilot" wrote
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?

Riff-raff? You've got to be kidding, right? LOLLLL

If I had my way, I'd have all of ya shot!

You would take me for a ride on your boat first, right?

I'd have to ask my wife first.

Sure, let me know how she "feels".. LOL!

Can you send me a picture?

Of what?

I thought we were talking about your boat? Correct?

Scotty, In The Flesh.

LP