Capt. Mooron

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message

| Please exercise caution/be warned, "If you can't stand the heat, dot get
in
| the Kitchen". Don't judge the entire regular group by 1, who in a "Fit of
| Piqué" responded in an atypical way.

I've visited your "group".... it contains the most cross posts I've ever
seen.... never mind the majority of the posts seem spurred by radical
paranoids and schizophrenics. I've been privy to the famous scrolls down
endless multiple reposts of week long threads to find mono syllabic replies
uttered by slack jawed idiots that don't seem to have passed basic swimming
in the gene pool. The replies we viewed here are not "atypical" from what
I've seen.... and SNAFU would be a better description of the majority of
posts from your cesspool of a group. Any attempt to navigate that miasma
would be difficult even with a lighthouse, radar and assistance from sea
tow.

Ralph... I can take the heat... what I can't abide is the blatant disregard
for intelligence, wit, rhetoric, basic synaptic firing sequences and common
sense displayed on your entire group. It was like looking into the special
ed class while the teacher was out. If half the idiots posting on your group
were subject to self immolation... the entire planet would benefit from the
results.

I'll kindly exclude yourself, Bertie and Lady Pilot from my condemnation at
this time.... but don't consider it a get out of jail free pass.

BTW - I'll post where I want ... and if it's top posted you'll learn to like
it!

Capt. Mooron
"treat your crew with disdain... and other vessels with distaste"