Capt. Mooron

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

Heh heh.. Capital "M" and two "o's" if you please.... and I know you aim to
please. ;-)

Start the foreplay without me.. I'll get back to you after I sort out the
riff raff.... make sure the knots are tight.

CM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
.. .
| I obviously posted to a moron in mistake, my apologies...
|
| LP
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Don't get all love struck just yet sweetie.... I wasn't talking to you.
|
| CM
|
| "Lady Pilot" wrote in message
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| | You pathetic, sorry excuses for vermin....
| |
| | Oh my, I think I'm in love! guffaw!
| |
| | CM
| |
| |
| |
| | "Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
| | | None of this is from "Durell". It's all from a poster in
| | | alt.disasters.aviation named Rich Ahrens.
| | |
| | | Bull****. Post the proof, you lying sack of pus.
| | |
| |