Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

You don't have nukes do you? If not, you're on Bush's list.

We have WMD up the ying yang, we got Mad Cows and deadly Softwood, [smoked
any of our BC Bud lately?]..... we got Oil pouring out of the ground.. sweet
crude!!
Unfortunatly fer youse guys... we'd just take off our toques and start in
with a Texas accent ... you know.. throw in a few Ya'lls and your idiot
troops would head further North thinkin' they were still in Texas. Since we
all know how effective your supply lines are we could just relax and ship
the flash frozen troops back in the spring from North of the 65th.

BTW - any of your troops with an IQ over 45 will automatically apply for
citizenship when they find out about free healthcare, cheap beer and legal
pot!

By the way... we are North of you guys okay... just so you don't get
confused and invade Mexico!.

Come up and try it... our climate will chill your Imperialistic ambitions!!

I heard you can issue citizenship papers via this newsgroup...

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Bobsprit

How can a New York resident expect any one to take them seriously about
the enviorment? Get real!

What an idiotic statement.

RB
Scott Vernon

"Vito" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote

married hetro couples will be sent to prison for "unnatural acts"

just like
they were in the nifty fiftys.

There's already a 'sheep exclusion' in PA

Scotty

Scott Vernon

Really, Mooron? I was at a Super Fund clean up site today, in Hudson
NY. You wanna guess where they send the really ''dirty'' dirt to?

Hint; begins with a 'Can'

and ends with a 'ada'.

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Bob

Ole' Thom has a rather valid point here!!!

CM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Nutsy,

How can a New York resident expect any one to take them seriously

about
the enviorment? Get real!

Capt. Mooron

"John Cairns" wrote in message

As you know, "smog" levels are dependent on many factors aside from the
actual tonnage of pollutants spewed into the atmosphere in a given
location.

Oh excatly John... the amount of pollutant you create in no way determines
the condition of the envirnoment directly responsible!

As an aside, I think you would find that the number of "environmentally
aware" individuals is greater in a place like NYC than bucolic settings
like the Pacific Northwest.

Oh I couldn't agree more... those Liberal, Enviromental Strongholds...
pruported to infest the West Coast.... is just a ruse to detract attention
from the Enviromentally Sensitive East Coat Wall Street Tree Huggers!

One last point, you can live out in the boonies and
convince yourself that you're not part of the problem, but as a consumer,
this just isn't so.

How astute of you John... in retrospect, how could a farmer even dare
question the far superior standards of minimalist power consumption,
recycling, organic foods and extremely low emission standards set by your
average city dweller?!! The audacity of that position alone repulses me.

Thanks once again for utilizing your above average intellect and superior
reasoning skills to set us straight on this topic. I only wish to one day
attain your level of mental acuity and clarity of thought.

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I heard you can issue citizenship papers via this newsgroup...

Sure... send me a hundred bucks I'll send you the documents to fill out. Or
the link where you can download them......

CM

Thom Stewart

Hey Nutsy,

There is no place on the west coast that has those mountains of garbage
that you encounter flying into Kennedy. There is no where in the country
that can match those uncovered mountains of garbage found on Staten
Island. How is the "Gray Liquid Mass of water" off the Hudson Canyon
behaving. You mention Hillary's involvement with the spills in LIS, not
me.
I could tell you stories of unreported spills at the Northville Oil
Docks.

Nutsy, I live in Bellingham, Wa. Please show the group the comparison of
Air Quality between Bellingham and NYC and let the Group decide which is
better.

Explain the ban on eating LIS clams and oysters. Explain why there
aren't any scallops in the Sound. Explain why it is unsafe to eat the
Strip Bass from the Hudson and LIS----- need I say more.

We have a saying , out here in the NW: "When the Tide is out, the
table's Set"

Again; Why would anyone listen to a NYC resident about the Environment?

Ole Thom

BATTLE OF THE GODDESSES! Gilligan ASA 5 October 29th 04 04:12 AM
What WWII Battle Ship R U ? Joe ASA 26 August 7th 04 12:26 AM
Losing the Battle Bobsprit ASA 29 November 26th 03 02:49 PM