Bobsprit

Hey the queers can take it in the ass all they want, just dont call
them married. It's agianst the law!

Another KKK member speaks. How nice.

RB
Vito

"Joe" wrote

Hey the queers can take it in the ass all they want, .....

Not for long. Once Bush's new SC reverses the Warren Courts' ruling on
privacy existing laws will become constitutional again and both "queers" and
married hetro couples will be sent to prison for "unnatural acts" just like
they were in the nifty fiftys. Imagine life without "the pill" and other
forms of birth control. Imagine police bursting into your hotel room
demanding your marriage license and jailing you and your wife if you cannot
produce it. Like I said, the laws are already in place awaiting
enforcement.

gonefishiing

a streak of paranoia vito?
and people are worried about terrorism aboard
vito represents domestic lunacy.

"Vito" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote

Hey the queers can take it in the ass all they want, .....

Not for long. Once Bush's new SC reverses the Warren Courts' ruling on
privacy existing laws will become constitutional again and both "queers"
and
married hetro couples will be sent to prison for "unnatural acts" just
like
they were in the nifty fiftys. Imagine life without "the pill" and other
forms of birth control. Imagine police bursting into your hotel room
demanding your marriage license and jailing you and your wife if you
cannot
produce it. Like I said, the laws are already in place awaiting
enforcement.

Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message

Dont like it move to France.

They could move to Canada.... we allow Gay Marriage here. But the Homos are
****ed about the "Husband & Wife" part. I guess they don't want to advertise
who "pitches" and who "catches"!
Our new Canadian Department to **** Off Americans is now submitting a Bill
to not just decriminalizing ... but legalizing pot for the whole nation!!
Please send us a list of what ****es you guys off the most and we will try
to make it legal here! :-D

CM

DSK

Dont like it move to France.

Capt. Mooron wrote:
They could move to Canada.... we allow Gay Marriage here. But the Homos are
****ed about the "Husband & Wife" part. I guess they don't want to advertise
who "pitches" and who "catches"!
Our new Canadian Department to **** Off Americans is now submitting a Bill
to not just decriminalizing ... but legalizing pot for the whole nation!!
Please send us a list of what ****es you guys off the most and we will try
to make it legal here! :-D

I'll tell you what really ****es me off... when it's a beautiful day for
sailing, and you get going, then the wind dies. I hate that.

OTOH it's probably already legal up there.

DSK

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Joe wrote:
(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Get a job so you can afford real drugs, not generic.

What about people who worked hard in low paying jobs, Joe, who are now disabled
and unable to pay premium prices from Moster drug companies?

Thats is what medi-care is for boobsie.

As soon as our President feels it is safe to import drugs safely we
will do so.

He should talk to Rush. Rush knows how to get drugs.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Joe wrote:
(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Hey the queers can take it in the ass all they want, just dont call
them married. It's agianst the law!

Another KKK member speaks. How nice.

KKK whats that? Kerrys Klutzy Kampain?

Joe, you should let your membership lapse like that. Your fellow
Klansmen will think you're a Democrat.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
wrote:
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:10:44 -0500, "Vito" wrote:

Wait until his daughter has a natural miscarriage, and they throw her
in jail for having an abortion.

I'm wondering if the right-wingers have funerals for miscarriages?

BATTLE OF THE GODDESSES! Gilligan ASA 5 October 29th 04 04:12 AM
What WWII Battle Ship R U ? Joe ASA 26 August 7th 04 12:26 AM
Losing the Battle Bobsprit ASA 29 November 26th 03 02:49 PM