Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

?
As I said, I practice better conservation that anyone in this group.

Oh Crap... that statement knocked the bell clean off the Bull**** Alarm!

CM

Peter Wiley

In article , Capt.
Mooron wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

?
As I said, I practice better conservation that anyone in this group.

Oh Crap... that statement knocked the bell clean off the Bull**** Alarm!

Might be true. Poor people don't put much of a load on resources and
eating out of garbage cans would count as recycling waste. Ditto
dumpster diving around marinas for junk to sell on Ebay.

PDW
Bobsprit

We deal
with the same amount of water that we had at the time of our creation.

Wrong again, Thom. The earth is slowly losing it's H2o supply into space. The
US water supply is generally excellent across the board with only tiny
differences based on how it's treated in large cities. The Queens water supply
was judged among the best a few years back. My father's home in the Pocono's
has well water and it's no cleaner than the NY water.

RB
Bobsprit

You're lying again. You resident in NYC, NEW YORK CITY. You suffer from
the traffic pollution from Grand Central Parkway, Northern Blvd., La
Guardia Airport, East River and all the same polluting force as the City
of New York. You suffer the Brown Outs because you are a NYC resident.

Hey, Thom, didn't you hear the report that folks in cities live longer?

Try this:
http://www.thehilltoponline.com/news.../Suburbs.Arent.
All.Theyre.Cracked.Up.To.Be-747285.shtml

RB
Flying Tadpole

Seahag wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Bobsprit wrote:

Sometimes I use both hands!

A blistering reply indeed...

Jeeze...he's needing some 'strange' already?????

You misheard. Bobsprit's two-handed sex leads to him being
"strained", not needing "strange". He was strange already.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpole

Scott Vernon

"Bob**** the big fat LOSER" wrote ...
Wrong again, Thom. The earth is slowly losing it's H2o supply into

space.

That is why I practice water conservation by only
taking a bath every other Saturday night.

RBB, the loser

Scott Vernon

I keep a trash bag in my truck so I don't litter on the roads, when I
get to NYC I throw it out the window and start a new one. Usually
somewhere along the BQE or LIE.

Scotty

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Nutsy,

You're lying again. You resident in NYC, NEW YORK CITY. You suffer

from
the traffic pollution from Grand Central Parkway, Northern Blvd., La
Guardia Airport, East River and all the same polluting force as the

City
of New York. You suffer the Brown Outs because you are a NYC

resident.

Don't lie and say you're not!

Ole Thom
P/S hug Thomas for me

Vito

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I keep a trash bag in my truck so I don't litter on the roads, when I
get to NYC I throw it out the window and start a new one. Usually
somewhere along the BQE or LIE.

Bwahahahaha! My dad hated VWs. He had a "hassoc" ****ter in his camper -
the kind you put a plastic bag in. He'd keep the full bags in the cab of his
truck to throw at oncoming VWs with NY tags. Made a good number of hits.
Claimed the NYers thot they'd clobbered their mayor!

SAIL LOCO

I keep a trash bag in my truck so I don't litter on the roads, when I
get to NYC I throw it out the window and start a new one.

LOL.................. The whole place needs to be steam cleaned.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

BATTLE OF THE GODDESSES! Gilligan ASA 5 October 29th 04 04:12 AM
What WWII Battle Ship R U ? Joe ASA 26 August 7th 04 12:26 AM
Losing the Battle Bobsprit ASA 29 November 26th 03 02:49 PM