Martin Baxter

Scott Vernon wrote:

You don't flush your toilet? You're full of ****.

We recycle our waste.

Now there's an angle most city dwellers don't think about. Those of us who live in the sticks don't send our
sewage down to the sea!

Cheers
Marty

Capt. Mooron

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message Now there's an angle
most city dwellers don't think about. Those of us who live in the sticks
don't send our
sewage down to the sea!

I live by the sea and in the sticks... then again we've used a sewage
disposal field system for the last 34 years. Never had to have it pumped out
or repaired. The neighbours are offering to buy material from our compost
stockpile... heh fill your boots it's free. We grow 80% of our own produce
and trade for pork, beef and cheese. Seafood is caught as needed. We supply
all our own eggs and have enough to supply several neighbours as well.
Heating is supplemented by airtight stoves, we even have a house bank of 12
volt power charged by solar panels. I am now installing a geothermal heating
system.

Pull the plug... we got lights ...we got heat. All I need is a horse and
since cows up here are selling cheap maybe I'll buy a dozen for $200 bucks.
:-D

CM

DSK

Capt. Mooron wrote:
Pull the plug... we got lights ...we got heat. All I need is a horse and
since cows up here are selling cheap maybe I'll buy a dozen for $200 bucks.
:-D

Saddle up one of the cows and ride into town, eh?

DSK

DSK

Vito wrote:
Bwahahahaha - not at you, but with you 'cuz that's about how we won
independence from Briton. Strapped for troops and cash, King George sent
over flocks of Hessians he recruited by promising them land in America in
return for fighting the colonials. But Washington crossed the Deleware,
proved to the Hessians that fighting gould get dangerous, then offered them
the same land for NOT fighting - an offer few could refuse. The rest is
history.

Your version of "history" is always good for a laugh. When did the U.S.
ever offer any land to any foreign troops?

OTOH land and houses of Loyalists were granted to various well-connected
people in the Revolution... but not Hessians AFAIK.

DSK

Scott Vernon

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Capt. Mooron wrote:
Pull the plug... we got lights ...we got heat. All I need is a

horse and
since cows up here are selling cheap maybe I'll buy a dozen for

$200 bucks.
:-D

Saddle up one of the cows and ride into town, eh?

The cow will bite him, they're still mad, eh.

Scotty

Capt. Mooron

"DSK" wrote in message Saddle up one of the cows
and ride into town, eh?

Haven't you miserable pricks hurt their feelings enough already.... our
cows are feeling worthless as it is!

Give it up and open the frickin' borders to CanCows!!

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

The cow will bite him, they're still mad, eh.

Mad!!?? ...they're LIVID!!!!!

CM

DSK

"DSK" wrote
Saddle up one of the cows
and ride into town, eh?

Capt. Mooron wrote:
Haven't you miserable pricks hurt their feelings enough already.... our
cows are feeling worthless as it is!

Sorry. It was a thoughtless and cruel remark. I apologize!

Actually, I had a neighbor many moons ago who did ride on his cows. I
never asked him about it... rather strange fellow. I also had a school
friend that once dared me to ride a pig... lost that bet!

Give it up and open the frickin' borders to CanCows!!

Isn't it up to the FDA? Expect the U.S. gov'mint to get a lot dumber and
a lot meaner over the next few years... "we the people" want it that way!

DSK

Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

You say; I bet I follow better conservation practises

What do you think Scotty? Another bet the Nutsy loses?

Now Nutsy, let me explain something to you. Conservation is not
Anti-pollution .

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Yeah Marty,

Nutsy has a hand powered 'puter, a hand powered entertainment center,
hand powered TV on his boat. Why he even has HAND POWERED SEX!

OT

BATTLE OF THE GODDESSES! Gilligan ASA 5 October 29th 04 04:12 AM
What WWII Battle Ship R U ? Joe ASA 26 August 7th 04 12:26 AM
Losing the Battle Bobsprit ASA 29 November 26th 03 02:49 PM