Gilligan

Default BATTLE OF THE GODDESSES!

I've just reviewed two renditions of "Paper Roses", one by Anita Bryant the
other by Marie Osmond. Go to Amazon and review then for yourselves and
determine which one is better. Don't judge on singing quality alone, also
include who would look better in a beehive hairdo. Does Katy sing "Paper
Roses"?

Please let me know who is the best.

Gilligan

Gilligan

Katy,

If you wear that beehive you'll easily be my Goddess!

Especially if it has a white streak up the side:

http://www.bybee.com/image/bride.jpg

or:

http://members.tripod.com/~llwyd/brides/frankbride2.jpg

Do you sing "Stand By Your Man"?

Gilligan

"katysails" wrote in message
Marie Osmond, of course. And no, I don't sing that song...it's really
yecky.....

"Gilligan" wrote in message
nk.net...
I've just reviewed two renditions of "Paper Roses", one by Anita Bryant
the
other by Marie Osmond. Go to Amazon and review then for yourselves and
determine which one is better. Don't judge on singing quality alone,

also
include who would look better in a beehive hairdo. Does Katy sing "Paper
Roses"?

Please let me know who is the best.

Gilligan

katysails

No, but I can belt out a pretty good rendition of "Lungi del caro bene..."

link.net...

"katysails" wrote in message
Marie Osmond, of course. And no, I don't sing that song...it's really
yecky.....

nk.net...

What WWII Battle Ship R U ? Joe ASA 26 August 7th 04 12:26 AM
Losing the Battle Bobsprit ASA 29 November 26th 03 02:49 PM