Bobsprit

Default The Battle

Today is the day

Bush represents blind faith, the blending of religion and government. He's the
man behind the biggest deficit in US history, the man who has us in a war that
has divided the country and erased our international support. He's the man who
does not believe in a woman's right to choose or stem cell research. He's the
man who's cut moneys from more than 70% of our environmental programs and
loosened laws on emissions. It goes on and on. No one imagined it could go so
badly. Talk to anyone with military experience without an agenda and hear the
laughter about the Bush "war on terror."

Kerry has never been president so we don't know how he'll do. That's a fact.
But he can't do worse then Bush.
Vote for sanity, peace and Kerry. Vote for women's rights and science, vote for
clear seperation between church and state. Vote for the environment (Perhaps
Bush' biggest failure in the long run) and vote for someone who has some chance
of restoring at least some international support for this country.

RB
Bobsprit

We told Ossama the Turd to eat ****.

Yeah...eat **** and go free!

RB
Bobsprit

We told the world we will stay on course and lead by example.

Right! Prevent gay rights. Keep generic drugs out! Screw the environment!
Well done, Joe.

RB
Bobsprit

We told the French to stuff it again.

The USA doesn't need to tell other countries to "stuff it." That's hardly the
American way.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Bob, you should be nice to Joe. He's got a lot of experience taking it
in the ass.

Hey the queers can take it in the ass all they want, just dont call
them married. It's agianst the law!

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Bobsprit

Get a job so you can afford real drugs, not generic.

What about people who worked hard in low paying jobs, Joe, who are now disabled
and unable to pay premium prices from Moster drug companies?
You're not a very nice person, Joe.

RB
Bobsprit

The enviroment is getting better,

Joe, the environment has been steadily slipping since the 1800's. Any
improvements have been short lived. You need to get educated.

RB

BATTLE OF THE GODDESSES! Gilligan ASA 5 October 29th 04 04:12 AM
What WWII Battle Ship R U ? Joe ASA 26 August 7th 04 12:26 AM
Losing the Battle Bobsprit ASA 29 November 26th 03 02:49 PM