Bobsprit

Because NY Residents didn't do the damage, dopey! We live here. I
don't work

Dumbest statement of the week.

Bwahaahaha! I drive a 4 cyl car and practice just about every possible level of
recycling. I work from home and all of my electronics is modern, inlcuding my
10.0 rated AC system.
You drive a big polluting truck!

Bwahahahaha! That was easy! So is Scotty Potti's wife.

RB
Scott Vernon

Bob's daily Twinkie wrapper pile is more trash than Plowville burns in
a week.

SV

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Bobsprit wrote:

How astute of you John... in retrospect, how could a farmer even

dare
question the far superior standards of minimalist power

consumption,

I bet I follow better conservation practices than most people

ANYWHERE in this
country and at MY EXTRA expense.

RB

You have a hand crank computer?

Cheers
Marty

Bobsprit

Nasty stuff. I just deliver the machine, they dig up the dirt .

So you take part in environmental damage to make money. I see.
What a complete dickless airhead you are!

RB
Vito

"Dave" wrote
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:54:41 -0500, "Vito" said:

our god-given right to privacy

Interesting phrase, coming from you, Vito. I've heard them called nine old
men, nine wise men, and prolly a few other things. But not gods.

The Declaration of Independence says all men are endowed by their creator
with certain inalienable rights. The SC merely noted that reasonable
privacy, like life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness (and breathing), was
obviously one of the inalienable rights endowed by our creator, whoever or
whatever you perceive our creator to be. And, since privacy of the marital
bed is among the foremost of privacies, government has no authority to
monitor let alone regulate what goes on there. Thus the miriad of laws
against birth control, et cetera, were unenforceable because the evidence
needed to enforce them was constitutionally impossible to obtain. If a cop
cannot peek into your bedroom he cannot know if you are sodomizing your wife
therein so he cannot arrest you. But that ruling didn't make these laws go
away. If a new court reverses that decision and says that Americans have no
right to privacy - that the government has a duty to monitor our every
activity to protect us from sin and terrorism - then off to prison you go
'cuz you have no doubt violated one or more of these laws.

BTW, I used 'god' (lower case) rather than 'our creator' to save bandwidth.

Note that the Constitution does NOT convey rights. It doesn't have to
because rights are endowed by our creator. It simply authorizes the
government to do certain things, like create a Navy and build "post roads",
strictly forbids it to do other things (like establish a religion or
infringe the right of the people to keep and bear arms), and last but not
least, restricts any power or authority not delegated to fedgov to the
people or states. Thus fedgov has no constitutional authority to assist
education nor to regulate it making our government itself a traitor to the
constitution- right?

Note too that the authors of the Declaration studiously avoided saying "God"
because they envisioned a secular nation not a Christian nation as many
would prefer to believe.

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Nasty stuff. I just deliver the machine, they dig up the dirt .

So you take part in environmental damage to make money. I see.

No, you don't see. Read it again, loser.

SV

Bobsprit

You don't flush your toilet? You're full of ****.

We recycle our waste.

Do you have the new 2004 low flow water conserving toilets. All NY apartments
got them and we upgraded ours to an even better unit.
It takes some money and actual caring to defend the environment and Scotty
Potti has no money and doesn't care a damn about anything but where his next
sheep's ass is coming from.

RB
Vito

"Scott Vernon" wrote

There's already a 'sheep exclusion' in PA

A Philly man thot himself in deep do do when the witness ratted him out then
told the jury how the sheep had licked him clean when he finished with it
...... but then one juror says 'yup, a good ewe'll do that' and the others
nodded agreement ....

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote ...
You don't flush your toilet? You're full of ****.

We recycle our waste.

Do you have the new 2004 low flow water conserving toilets. All NY

apartments
got them and we upgraded ours to an even better unit.

Oh boy, now hes bragging about his 'high end' toilet. Is there no end
to the stupidity?

It takes some money and actual caring to defend the environment and

Scotty
Potti has no money and doesn't care a damn about anything but where

his next

read my post again. Call BB, ask him to splain it too you.

SV

BATTLE OF THE GODDESSES! Gilligan ASA 5 October 29th 04 04:12 AM
What WWII Battle Ship R U ? Joe ASA 26 August 7th 04 12:26 AM
Losing the Battle Bobsprit ASA 29 November 26th 03 02:49 PM