Vito

"gonefishiing" wrote .

a streak of paranoia vito?

Maybe but paranoia doesn't mean they're not out to get you. I was a young
man in the 50's and 60's and saw the changes that came from SCotUS decisions
on privacy - decisions the radical christian right have promised to reverse.
And all those laws that made the nifty fifties so miserable ARE still there
waiting to be enforced once that happens.

"Pro-Life" is their smokescreen, used because the sneaky *******s know most
people would turn against them if they admitted they oppose not only
abortion but birth control and sex for any purpose other than making babies.
In the early 60's a married couple got 20 years each when police photo'd
them performing an "unnatural act" (a BJ) thru their bedroom window - and
that law is still there!! Norfolk, Va police regularly knocked on
hotel/motel doors to demand marriage licenses and if you forgot to bring
yours you went to jail. The SCotUS did NOT remove these laws, it simply made
them unenforcable by declaring enforcement a violation of our god-given
right to privacy. Reverse that and guess what'll happen - just like before.

And that is exactly what the people who put Bush in office want!

Vito

"Joe" wrote

Hey like I said you can do what you want, so can Jon.

But 11 states just passed a law that you can not be married.
Sorry if that upsets you & Jon..... but the majority has spoken.

Hey Joe! Ever use birth control? Then you are a felon subject to 20 years
imprisonment. The majority has spoken (see the Comstock Act). Of course
the morals police can't convict you - yet - because SCotUS decisions on
privacy forbid gathering the evidence - the same decisions that protect
sodomy and abortion. But the law is still there, it was never repealed, and
Bush has promised to appoint SC justices who will reverse the privacy
decisions. What would you like us to send you while you're in jail?

Vito

"Capt. Mooron" wrote
Please send us a list of what ****es you guys off the most and we will try
to make it legal here! :-D

Thanks! Keep up the good work. I see I'll be spending more $$ up there than
I thot.

Capt. Mooron

"DSK" wrote in message
I'll tell you what really ****es me off... when it's a beautiful day for
sailing, and you get going, then the wind dies. I hate that.

OTOH it's probably already legal up there.

Oh you bet it is!!! Then again since it's legal.. it hardly ever happens
anymore! :-D

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Vito" wrote in message
"Capt. Mooron" wrote
Please send us a list of what ****es you guys off the most and we will
try
to make it legal here! :-D

Thanks! Keep up the good work. I see I'll be spending more $$ up there
than
I thot.

You folks are always welcomed... check your weapons at the door and roll up
a blunt.... the first 6 beers are free!

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

You don't have nukes do you? If not, you're on Bush's list.

We have WMD up the ying yang, we got Mad Cows and deadly Softwood, [smoked
any of our BC Bud lately?]..... we got Oil pouring out of the ground.. sweet
crude!!
Unfortunatly fer youse guys... we'd just take off our toques and start in
with a Texas accent ... you know.. throw in a few Ya'lls and your idiot
troops would head further North thinkin' they were still in Texas. Since we
all know how effective your supply lines are we could just relax and ship
the flash frozen troops back in the spring from North of the 65th.

BTW - any of your troops with an IQ over 45 will automatically apply for
citizenship when they find out about free healthcare, cheap beer and legal
pot!

By the way... we are North of you guys okay... just so you don't get
confused and invade Mexico!.

Come up and try it... our climate will chill your Imperialistic ambitions!!

CM

Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

How can a New York resident expect any one to take them seriously about
the enviorment? Get real!

Capt. Mooron

Bob

Ole' Thom has a rather valid point here!!!

CM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Nutsy,

How can a New York resident expect any one to take them seriously about
the enviorment? Get real!

John Cairns

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Bob

Ole' Thom has a rather valid point here!!!

CM

According to EPA measurements, Ole' Thom lives in an area that has poorer
air quality than NYC and environs.
http://tinylink.com/?NEqppUP4n9
Trying to think what "valid point" Thom might have. Under the circumstances,
how could we expect anyone who lives where Thom does to take the environment
seriously?
John Cairns

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Nutsy,

How can a New York resident expect any one to take them seriously about
the enviorment? Get real!

gonefishiing

it's not gray
it is usually brown
gf.

BATTLE OF THE GODDESSES! Gilligan ASA 5 October 29th 04 04:12 AM
What WWII Battle Ship R U ? Joe ASA 26 August 7th 04 12:26 AM
Losing the Battle Bobsprit ASA 29 November 26th 03 02:49 PM