BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Battle (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/24720-battle.html)

Bobsprit November 2nd 04 11:19 AM

The Battle

Today is the day

Bush represents blind faith, the blending of religion and government. He's the
man behind the biggest deficit in US history, the man who has us in a war that
has divided the country and erased our international support. He's the man who
does not believe in a woman's right to choose or stem cell research. He's the
man who's cut moneys from more than 70% of our environmental programs and
loosened laws on emissions. It goes on and on. No one imagined it could go so
badly. Talk to anyone with military experience without an agenda and hear the
laughter about the Bush "war on terror."

Kerry has never been president so we don't know how he'll do. That's a fact.
But he can't do worse then Bush.
Vote for sanity, peace and Kerry. Vote for women's rights and science, vote for
clear seperation between church and state. Vote for the environment (Perhaps
Bush' biggest failure in the long run) and vote for someone who has some chance
of restoring at least some international support for this country.

RB

Joe November 3rd 04 02:49 PM

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Today is the day

Yes today is the day we found out American's stood up for Moral values.

What a great day it is.
We told the French to stuff it again.
We told Ossama the Turd to eat ****.
We told the world we will stay on course and lead by example.

Well done America!

Its a fine fine day!!

Joe

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 02:59 PM

We told Ossama the Turd to eat ****.

Yeah...eat **** and go free!

RB

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 03:00 PM

We told the world we will stay on course and lead by example.

Right! Prevent gay rights. Keep generic drugs out! Screw the environment!
Well done, Joe.

RB

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 03:06 PM

We told the French to stuff it again.

The USA doesn't need to tell other countries to "stuff it." That's hardly the
American way.

RB

Joe November 3rd 04 10:14 PM

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
We told the world we will stay on course and lead by example.

Right! Prevent gay rights. Keep generic drugs out! Screw the environment!
Well done, Joe.

RB

Hey the queers can take it in the ass all they want, just dont call
them married. It's agianst the law!

Get a job so you can afford real drugs, not generic.

The enviroment is getting better, air pollution has been cut in half
since the 70's.

4 more years!!!!

Bwahahahahahah

Joe

Jonathan Ganz November 3rd 04 10:14 PM

In article , OzOne wrote:
On 3 Nov 2004 06:49:46 -0800, (Joe) scribbled
thusly:

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Today is the day

Yes today is the day we found out American's stood up for Moral values.

Bwaaahahahahahahahhahaaaaa!
Yep, nothing like having a whole bunch of unwanted kids born to
unwanted kids.

You needed worry. The right-wing is interested in keeping the fetus
alive just long enough to be drafted.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 10:42 PM

Get a job so you can afford real drugs, not generic.

What about people who worked hard in low paying jobs, Joe, who are now disabled
and unable to pay premium prices from Moster drug companies?
You're not a very nice person, Joe.

RB

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 10:43 PM

The enviroment is getting better,

Joe, the environment has been steadily slipping since the 1800's. Any
improvements have been short lived. You need to get educated.

RB