BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Battle (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/24720-battle.html)

Bobsprit November 5th 04 05:29 PM

Now Nutsy, let me explain something to you. Conservation is not
Anti-pollution .

Nope...it's spending extra on water conservation devices for kitchen and bath.
It's not driving huge cars for no reason. It's about recyling. It's about
riding our bikes instead of driving. Even our lights use less energy.

RB

Bobsprit November 5th 04 05:34 PM

Why he even has HAND POWERED SEX!

Sometimes I use both hands!

RB

Scott Vernon November 5th 04 05:47 PM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Give it up and open the frickin' borders to CanCows!!

No can do, there may be a terrorist cow in amongst them, eh.

Scotty

Scott Vernon November 5th 04 05:48 PM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Nutsy,

You say; I bet I follow better conservation practises

What do you think Scotty? Another bet the Nutsy loses?

it's a sure bet. Bob is a born loser.

Scott Vernon November 5th 04 05:51 PM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Now Nutsy, let me explain something to you. Conservation is not
Anti-pollution .

Nope...it's spending extra on water conservation devices for kitchen

and bath.

loser! we have a well. Endless supply of fresh, clean , good tasting
water.

It's not driving huge cars that I can't afford

DSK November 5th 04 05:56 PM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Scott Vernon wrote:
No can do, there may be a terrorist cow in amongst them, eh.

I think the technical term for those is "bulls."

DSK

Capt. Mooron November 5th 04 05:58 PM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Give it up and open the frickin' borders to CanCows!!

No can do, there may be a terrorist cow in amongst them, eh.

We "Brainwash" them now!
For an extra C-note ... we'll give you the command code to activate the
"Cow Sleeper Cells".
They'll go from Moo-dy to raving Mad in minutes... much like Bob! :-D

CM

Bobsprit November 5th 04 06:08 PM

Nope...it's spending extra on water conservation devices for kitchen
and bath.

loser! we have a well. Endless supply of fresh, clean , good tasting
water.

The idiot actually says endless.
Amazing.

RB

Joe November 5th 04 07:29 PM

(Thom Stewart) wrote in message ...
Scotty,

Now, if I remember rightly, Hudson is just across the Hudson River from
NYC. What the Hell were you cleaning up in that area that is so
pristine? Why did you have to ship the crap away to pollute another
Area?

Why didn't you put it a a barge and ship it around from port to port
like that other barge from NYC? By the way I never did hear the ending
of that story. Does anyone know what became of that Barge? The last I
heard it was down in Joe's area.

It went back to Islip NY Ole Thom.

Capt Duffy who was master of the tug was an old friend of mine. He's
a coonass and we worked together towing and setting anchors on several
drilling rigs in the Gulf while working for a company named Point
Marine.

He was really ****ed off about the whole situation. Boats full of
reporters coming up to the tug and giving him all kinds off hell over
it day and night, he was just going where the company told him to go
and had no say what so ever in the cargo or the destination. He almost
got fired on the spot in NY harbor when he & the crew signed up with a
maritime union based up north. He was amazed how many crew members
were on the tugs in the NY harbor. He had a crew of 3 while most of
the same sized NY locals had crews of 6 or 7.

Joe

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz November 5th 04 07:43 PM

In article ,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I heard you can issue citizenship papers via this newsgroup...

Sure... send me a hundred bucks I'll send you the documents to fill out. Or
the link where you can download them......

If I think the secret police are going to show up, I might have to
make a quick exist. Can you just fill them out for me?

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com