BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Battle (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/24720-battle.html)

Bobsprit November 2nd 04 11:19 AM

The Battle

Today is the day

Bush represents blind faith, the blending of religion and government. He's the
man behind the biggest deficit in US history, the man who has us in a war that
has divided the country and erased our international support. He's the man who
does not believe in a woman's right to choose or stem cell research. He's the
man who's cut moneys from more than 70% of our environmental programs and
loosened laws on emissions. It goes on and on. No one imagined it could go so
badly. Talk to anyone with military experience without an agenda and hear the
laughter about the Bush "war on terror."

Kerry has never been president so we don't know how he'll do. That's a fact.
But he can't do worse then Bush.
Vote for sanity, peace and Kerry. Vote for women's rights and science, vote for
clear seperation between church and state. Vote for the environment (Perhaps
Bush' biggest failure in the long run) and vote for someone who has some chance
of restoring at least some international support for this country.

RB

Joe November 3rd 04 02:49 PM

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Today is the day

Yes today is the day we found out American's stood up for Moral values.

What a great day it is.
We told the French to stuff it again.
We told Ossama the Turd to eat ****.
We told the world we will stay on course and lead by example.

Well done America!

Its a fine fine day!!

Joe

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 02:59 PM

We told Ossama the Turd to eat ****.

Yeah...eat **** and go free!

RB

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 03:00 PM

We told the world we will stay on course and lead by example.

Right! Prevent gay rights. Keep generic drugs out! Screw the environment!
Well done, Joe.

RB

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 03:06 PM

We told the French to stuff it again.

The USA doesn't need to tell other countries to "stuff it." That's hardly the
American way.

RB

Joe November 3rd 04 10:14 PM

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
We told the world we will stay on course and lead by example.

Right! Prevent gay rights. Keep generic drugs out! Screw the environment!
Well done, Joe.

RB

Hey the queers can take it in the ass all they want, just dont call
them married. It's agianst the law!

Get a job so you can afford real drugs, not generic.

The enviroment is getting better, air pollution has been cut in half
since the 70's.

4 more years!!!!

Bwahahahahahah

Joe

Jonathan Ganz November 3rd 04 10:14 PM

In article , OzOne wrote:
On 3 Nov 2004 06:49:46 -0800, (Joe) scribbled
thusly:

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Today is the day

Yes today is the day we found out American's stood up for Moral values.

Bwaaahahahahahahahhahaaaaa!
Yep, nothing like having a whole bunch of unwanted kids born to
unwanted kids.

You needed worry. The right-wing is interested in keeping the fetus
alive just long enough to be drafted.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 10:42 PM

Get a job so you can afford real drugs, not generic.

What about people who worked hard in low paying jobs, Joe, who are now disabled
and unable to pay premium prices from Moster drug companies?
You're not a very nice person, Joe.

RB

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 10:43 PM

The enviroment is getting better,

Joe, the environment has been steadily slipping since the 1800's. Any
improvements have been short lived. You need to get educated.

RB

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 10:44 PM

Hey the queers can take it in the ass all they want, just dont call
them married. It's agianst the law!

Another KKK member speaks. How nice.

RB

Vito November 4th 04 03:10 PM

"Joe" wrote

Hey the queers can take it in the ass all they want, .....

Not for long. Once Bush's new SC reverses the Warren Courts' ruling on
privacy existing laws will become constitutional again and both "queers" and
married hetro couples will be sent to prison for "unnatural acts" just like
they were in the nifty fiftys. Imagine life without "the pill" and other
forms of birth control. Imagine police bursting into your hotel room
demanding your marriage license and jailing you and your wife if you cannot
produce it. Like I said, the laws are already in place awaiting
enforcement.

gonefishiing November 4th 04 03:46 PM

a streak of paranoia vito?
and people are worried about terrorism aboard
vito represents domestic lunacy.

"Joe" wrote

Joe November 4th 04 05:05 PM

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Get a job so you can afford real drugs, not generic.

What about people who worked hard in low paying jobs, Joe, who are now disabled
and unable to pay premium prices from Moster drug companies?

Thats is what medi-care is for boobsie.

As soon as our President feels it is safe to import drugs safely we
will do so.

You're not a very nice person, Joe.

Coming from the guy who lies about crippled children and devestated
parents I must take all you say with a cup of salt.

Joe

RB

Joe November 4th 04 05:09 PM

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Hey the queers can take it in the ass all they want, just dont call
them married. It's agianst the law!

Another KKK member speaks. How nice.

KKK whats that? Kerrys Klutzy Kampain?

Hey like I said you can do what you want, so can Jon.

But 11 states just passed a law that you can not be married.
Sorry if that upsets you & Jon..... but the majority has spoken.
Dont like it move to France.

Joe

RB

Capt. Mooron November 4th 04 05:18 PM

"Joe" wrote in message

Dont like it move to France.

They could move to Canada.... we allow Gay Marriage here. But the Homos are
****ed about the "Husband & Wife" part. I guess they don't want to advertise
who "pitches" and who "catches"!
Our new Canadian Department to **** Off Americans is now submitting a Bill
to not just decriminalizing ... but legalizing pot for the whole nation!!
Please send us a list of what ****es you guys off the most and we will try
to make it legal here! :-D

CM

DSK November 4th 04 05:28 PM

Dont like it move to France.

Capt. Mooron wrote:
They could move to Canada.... we allow Gay Marriage here. But the Homos are
****ed about the "Husband & Wife" part. I guess they don't want to advertise
who "pitches" and who "catches"!
Our new Canadian Department to **** Off Americans is now submitting a Bill
to not just decriminalizing ... but legalizing pot for the whole nation!!
Please send us a list of what ****es you guys off the most and we will try
to make it legal here! :-D

I'll tell you what really ****es me off... when it's a beautiful day for
sailing, and you get going, then the wind dies. I hate that.

OTOH it's probably already legal up there.

DSK

Jonathan Ganz November 4th 04 06:43 PM

In article ,
Joe wrote:
(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Get a job so you can afford real drugs, not generic.

What about people who worked hard in low paying jobs, Joe, who are now disabled
and unable to pay premium prices from Moster drug companies?

Thats is what medi-care is for boobsie.

As soon as our President feels it is safe to import drugs safely we
will do so.

He should talk to Rush. Rush knows how to get drugs.

Jonathan Ganz November 4th 04 06:44 PM

In article ,
Joe wrote:
(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Hey the queers can take it in the ass all they want, just dont call
them married. It's agianst the law!

Another KKK member speaks. How nice.

KKK whats that? Kerrys Klutzy Kampain?

Joe, you should let your membership lapse like that. Your fellow
Klansmen will think you're a Democrat.

Jonathan Ganz November 4th 04 07:21 PM

In article ,
wrote:
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:10:44 -0500, "Vito" wrote:

Wait until his daughter has a natural miscarriage, and they throw her
in jail for having an abortion.

I'm wondering if the right-wingers have funerals for miscarriages?

Vito November 4th 04 07:54 PM

"gonefishiing" wrote .

a streak of paranoia vito?

Maybe but paranoia doesn't mean they're not out to get you. I was a young
man in the 50's and 60's and saw the changes that came from SCotUS decisions
on privacy - decisions the radical christian right have promised to reverse.
And all those laws that made the nifty fifties so miserable ARE still there
waiting to be enforced once that happens.

"Pro-Life" is their smokescreen, used because the sneaky *******s know most
people would turn against them if they admitted they oppose not only
abortion but birth control and sex for any purpose other than making babies.
In the early 60's a married couple got 20 years each when police photo'd
them performing an "unnatural act" (a BJ) thru their bedroom window - and
that law is still there!! Norfolk, Va police regularly knocked on
hotel/motel doors to demand marriage licenses and if you forgot to bring
yours you went to jail. The SCotUS did NOT remove these laws, it simply made
them unenforcable by declaring enforcement a violation of our god-given
right to privacy. Reverse that and guess what'll happen - just like before.

And that is exactly what the people who put Bush in office want!

Vito November 4th 04 08:07 PM

"Joe" wrote

Hey like I said you can do what you want, so can Jon.

But 11 states just passed a law that you can not be married.
Sorry if that upsets you & Jon..... but the majority has spoken.

Hey Joe! Ever use birth control? Then you are a felon subject to 20 years
imprisonment. The majority has spoken (see the Comstock Act). Of course
the morals police can't convict you - yet - because SCotUS decisions on
privacy forbid gathering the evidence - the same decisions that protect
sodomy and abortion. But the law is still there, it was never repealed, and
Bush has promised to appoint SC justices who will reverse the privacy
decisions. What would you like us to send you while you're in jail?

Vito November 4th 04 08:10 PM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote
Please send us a list of what ****es you guys off the most and we will try
to make it legal here! :-D

Thanks! Keep up the good work. I see I'll be spending more $$ up there than
I thot.

Capt. Mooron November 4th 04 10:20 PM

"DSK" wrote in message
I'll tell you what really ****es me off... when it's a beautiful day for
sailing, and you get going, then the wind dies. I hate that.

OTOH it's probably already legal up there.

Oh you bet it is!!! Then again since it's legal.. it hardly ever happens
anymore! :-D

CM

Capt. Mooron November 4th 04 10:28 PM

"Vito" wrote in message
"Capt. Mooron" wrote
Please send us a list of what ****es you guys off the most and we will
try
to make it legal here! :-D

Thanks! Keep up the good work. I see I'll be spending more $$ up there
than
I thot.

You folks are always welcomed... check your weapons at the door and roll up
a blunt.... the first 6 beers are free!

CM

Capt. Mooron November 4th 04 10:59 PM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

You don't have nukes do you? If not, you're on Bush's list.

We have WMD up the ying yang, we got Mad Cows and deadly Softwood, [smoked
any of our BC Bud lately?]..... we got Oil pouring out of the ground.. sweet
crude!!
Unfortunatly fer youse guys... we'd just take off our toques and start in
with a Texas accent ... you know.. throw in a few Ya'lls and your idiot
troops would head further North thinkin' they were still in Texas. Since we
all know how effective your supply lines are we could just relax and ship
the flash frozen troops back in the spring from North of the 65th.

BTW - any of your troops with an IQ over 45 will automatically apply for
citizenship when they find out about free healthcare, cheap beer and legal
pot!

By the way... we are North of you guys okay... just so you don't get
confused and invade Mexico!.

Come up and try it... our climate will chill your Imperialistic ambitions!!

CM

Thom Stewart November 4th 04 11:01 PM

Nutsy,

How can a New York resident expect any one to take them seriously about
the enviorment? Get real!

Capt. Mooron November 4th 04 11:16 PM

Bob

Ole' Thom has a rather valid point here!!!

CM

John Cairns November 4th 04 11:46 PM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Bob

Ole' Thom has a rather valid point here!!!

CM

According to EPA measurements, Ole' Thom lives in an area that has poorer
air quality than NYC and environs.
http://tinylink.com/?NEqppUP4n9
Trying to think what "valid point" Thom might have. Under the circumstances,
how could we expect anyone who lives where Thom does to take the environment
seriously?
John Cairns

gonefishiing November 5th 04 12:32 AM

it's not gray
it is usually brown
gf.

Jonathan Ganz November 5th 04 01:03 AM

In article ,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

[...]

I heard you can issue citizenship papers via this newsgroup...

Bobsprit November 5th 04 01:19 AM

How can a New York resident expect any one to take them seriously about
the enviorment? Get real!

What an idiotic statement.

RB

Scott Vernon November 5th 04 01:50 AM

"Vito" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote

married hetro couples will be sent to prison for "unnatural acts"

just like
they were in the nifty fiftys.

There's already a 'sheep exclusion' in PA

Scotty

Scott Vernon November 5th 04 02:01 AM

Really, Mooron? I was at a Super Fund clean up site today, in Hudson
NY. You wanna guess where they send the really ''dirty'' dirt to?

Hint; begins with a 'Can'

and ends with a 'ada'.

Scotty

Capt. Mooron November 5th 04 02:57 AM

"John Cairns" wrote in message

As you know, "smog" levels are dependent on many factors aside from the
actual tonnage of pollutants spewed into the atmosphere in a given
location.

Oh excatly John... the amount of pollutant you create in no way determines
the condition of the envirnoment directly responsible!

As an aside, I think you would find that the number of "environmentally
aware" individuals is greater in a place like NYC than bucolic settings
like the Pacific Northwest.

Oh I couldn't agree more... those Liberal, Enviromental Strongholds...
pruported to infest the West Coast.... is just a ruse to detract attention
from the Enviromentally Sensitive East Coat Wall Street Tree Huggers!

One last point, you can live out in the boonies and
convince yourself that you're not part of the problem, but as a consumer,
this just isn't so.

How astute of you John... in retrospect, how could a farmer even dare
question the far superior standards of minimalist power consumption,
recycling, organic foods and extremely low emission standards set by your
average city dweller?!! The audacity of that position alone repulses me.

Thanks once again for utilizing your above average intellect and superior
reasoning skills to set us straight on this topic. I only wish to one day
attain your level of mental acuity and clarity of thought.

CM

Capt. Mooron November 5th 04 03:02 AM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I heard you can issue citizenship papers via this newsgroup...

Sure... send me a hundred bucks I'll send you the documents to fill out. Or
the link where you can download them......

CM

Thom Stewart November 5th 04 03:45 AM

Hey Nutsy,

There is no place on the west coast that has those mountains of garbage
that you encounter flying into Kennedy. There is no where in the country
that can match those uncovered mountains of garbage found on Staten
Island. How is the "Gray Liquid Mass of water" off the Hudson Canyon
behaving. You mention Hillary's involvement with the spills in LIS, not
me.
I could tell you stories of unreported spills at the Northville Oil
Docks.

Nutsy, I live in Bellingham, Wa. Please show the group the comparison of
Air Quality between Bellingham and NYC and let the Group decide which is
better.

Explain the ban on eating LIS clams and oysters. Explain why there
aren't any scallops in the Sound. Explain why it is unsafe to eat the
Strip Bass from the Hudson and LIS----- need I say more.

We have a saying , out here in the NW: "When the Tide is out, the
table's Set"

Again; Why would anyone listen to a NYC resident about the Environment?

Ole Thom