Bobsprit

Now Nutsy, let me explain something to you. Conservation is not
Anti-pollution .

Nope...it's spending extra on water conservation devices for kitchen and bath.
It's not driving huge cars for no reason. It's about recyling. It's about
riding our bikes instead of driving. Even our lights use less energy.

RB
Bobsprit

Why he even has HAND POWERED SEX!

Sometimes I use both hands!

RB
Scott Vernon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Give it up and open the frickin' borders to CanCows!!

No can do, there may be a terrorist cow in amongst them, eh.

Scotty

Scott Vernon

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Nutsy,

You say; I bet I follow better conservation practises

What do you think Scotty? Another bet the Nutsy loses?

it's a sure bet. Bob is a born loser.

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Now Nutsy, let me explain something to you. Conservation is not
Anti-pollution .

Nope...it's spending extra on water conservation devices for kitchen

and bath.

loser! we have a well. Endless supply of fresh, clean , good tasting
water.

It's not driving huge cars that I can't afford

DSK

Scott Vernon wrote:
No can do, there may be a terrorist cow in amongst them, eh.

I think the technical term for those is "bulls."

DSK

Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Give it up and open the frickin' borders to CanCows!!

No can do, there may be a terrorist cow in amongst them, eh.

We "Brainwash" them now!
For an extra C-note ... we'll give you the command code to activate the
"Cow Sleeper Cells".
They'll go from Moo-dy to raving Mad in minutes... much like Bob! :-D

CM

Bobsprit

Nope...it's spending extra on water conservation devices for kitchen
and bath.

loser! we have a well. Endless supply of fresh, clean , good tasting
water.

The idiot actually says endless.
Amazing.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I heard you can issue citizenship papers via this newsgroup...

Sure... send me a hundred bucks I'll send you the documents to fill out. Or
the link where you can download them......

If I think the secret police are going to show up, I might have to
make a quick exist. Can you just fill them out for me?

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

BATTLE OF THE GODDESSES! Gilligan ASA 5 October 29th 04 04:12 AM
What WWII Battle Ship R U ? Joe ASA 26 August 7th 04 12:26 AM
Losing the Battle Bobsprit ASA 29 November 26th 03 02:49 PM