Thom Stewart

GF,

Brown!! That's the color I remember.

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Scotty,

Now, if I remember rightly, Hudson is just across the Hudson River from
NYC. What the Hell were you cleaning up in that area that is so
pristine? Why did you have to ship the crap away to pollute another
Area?

Why didn't you put it a a barge and ship it around from port to port
like that other barge from NYC? By the way I never did hear the ending
of that story. Does anyone know what became of that Barge? The last I
heard it was down in Joe's area.

Ole Thom

Bobsprit

Yeah... They call it, "Scotty's Law"

Scotty must alert all local farms when he's around.

RB
Bobsprit

How astute of you John... in retrospect, how could a farmer even dare
question the far superior standards of minimalist power consumption,

I bet I follow better conservation practices than most people ANYWHERE in this
country and at MY EXTRA expense.

RB
Bobsprit

You know it's bad when you see a rat running around NYC with a clothes
pin on it's nose.

Scotty Potti's wife was visiting NY again!

RB

Bobsprit

Again; Why would anyone listen to a NYC resident about the Environment?

Because NY Residents didn't do the damage, dopey! We live here. I don't work
for any large polluting company.
It was major companies who have stations throughout the country. NY is part of
the USA, not an independent nation.

RB
Vito

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

BTW - any of your troops with an IQ over 45 will automatically apply for
citizenship when they find out about free healthcare, cheap beer and legal
pot!

Bwahahahaha - not at you, but with you 'cuz that's about how we won
independence from Briton. Strapped for troops and cash, King George sent
over flocks of Hessians he recruited by promising them land in America in
return for fighting the colonials. But Washington crossed the Deleware,
proved to the Hessians that fighting gould get dangerous, then offered them
the same land for NOT fighting - an offer few could refuse. The rest is
history.

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Again; Why would anyone listen to a NYC resident about the

Environment?

Because NY Residents didn't do the damage, dopey! We live here. I

don't work

Dumbest statement of the week.

Martin Baxter

Bobsprit wrote:

How astute of you John... in retrospect, how could a farmer even dare
question the far superior standards of minimalist power consumption,

I bet I follow better conservation practices than most people ANYWHERE in this
country and at MY EXTRA expense.

RB

You have a hand crank computer?

Cheers
Marty

Scott Vernon

Thom,
Hudson is 100 miles up river from NYC, same side. Old factory on the
river. Nasty stuff. I just deliver the machine, they dig up the dirt .
Some dirt gets cleaned and reused, bad stuff goes to a hazmat landfill
in Ohio, the really nasty stuff goes to Canada. I think they grow pot
with it.

I was told that barge snuck back into NYC , Fishkill and unloaded.

Scotty

BATTLE OF THE GODDESSES! Gilligan ASA 5 October 29th 04 04:12 AM
What WWII Battle Ship R U ? Joe ASA 26 August 7th 04 12:26 AM
Losing the Battle Bobsprit ASA 29 November 26th 03 02:49 PM