Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

You don't have nukes do you? If not, you're on Bush's list.

We have WMD up the ying yang, we got Mad Cows and deadly Softwood, [smoked
any of our BC Bud lately?]..... we got Oil pouring out of the ground.. sweet
crude!!
Unfortunatly fer youse guys... we'd just take off our toques and start in
with a Texas accent ... you know.. throw in a few Ya'lls and your idiot
troops would head further North thinkin' they were still in Texas. Since we
all know how effective your supply lines are we could just relax and ship
the flash frozen troops back in the spring from North of the 65th.

BTW - any of your troops with an IQ over 45 will automatically apply for
citizenship when they find out about free healthcare, cheap beer and legal
pot!

By the way... we are North of you guys okay... just so you don't get
confused and invade Mexico!.

Come up and try it... our climate will chill your Imperialistic ambitions!!

I heard you can issue citizenship papers via this newsgroup...

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com