Jonathan Ganz

Default Still no one!

I don't how he can be afraid of himself.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Horvath" wrote in message

| The ball is covered with slime, dumbass.

Oh... so you're afraid of slime??? You called me a wuss and you're

scared
of some slime on a mooring ball? You call me a dumbass and remain too
asinine to realize most people would have the common sense to fix a

mooring
painter to it the first time around?
Ha Ha Ha Ha.... chrissakes you ****in idiot... get a friggin grip on life
before someone slaps the daylight out of your pansy assed, pussy lipped
frail little carcass. ... afraid of friggin slime...
Bwahahahahahahahahaaa. I bet you wear pink skirts on race day you dick
suckin' little dock slut.

| How stupid are you? You tie one end of a line to the bow cleat. You
| pass the other end back to someone standing on the swim platform, who
| ties it to the ball. The wind turns the boat around, while you re-tie
| the bow cleat, shortening the line. And we always tie a second one on
| for safety.

So tell me Horvath... after you tie the first line on and swing around ...
do you back up again to tie on the second line?

Look out Horvath... the slime will get you....

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaa.

You ball lickin' little fag.... no wonder you sail a Hunter.... Homovath!

CM

Jonathan Ganz

Then get off the boat. That will remove most of the slime.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:27:53 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

| The ball is covered with slime, dumbass.

Oh... so you're afraid of slime???

I'm not afraid of the ****ing slime, you dickless moron. I don't want
it getting on my deck. Just cuz your whole boat is a big ****ing
slimeball, nobody wants theirs to turn into one.

| How stupid are you? You tie one end of a line to the bow cleat. You
| pass the other end back to someone standing on the swim platform, who
| ties it to the ball. The wind turns the boat around, while you re-tie
| the bow cleat, shortening the line. And we always tie a second one on
| for safety.

So tell me Horvath... after you tie the first line on and swing around

do you back up again to tie on the second line?

If you can't figger it out, you're a bigger loser than your mother
says, dumbass.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Jonathan Ganz

Default Ganz take note.....

What is a gay lame? Is that bob?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Very good Jon.... Bob has you conditioned to reply with a gay lame every
time your mind draws a blank.

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| You're the one who is intent on moving on some guy.

Jonathan Ganz

You speak from experience?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| I think it's hopeless, but every dog has its day.

Nothing is hopeless Ganz.... Unfortunately for you, your "day" turned out

like an appointment with the vet to get neutered.

CM

Flying Tadpole

Indeed he does. Who did _you_ think the vet was?

FT

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

You speak from experience?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| I think it's hopeless, but every dog has its day.

Nothing is hopeless Ganz.... Unfortunately for you, your "day" turned out

like an appointment with the vet to get neutered.

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Horvath" wrote in message

| I'm not afraid of the ****ing slime, you dickless moron. I don't want
| it getting on my deck. Just cuz your whole boat is a big ****ing
| slimeball, nobody wants theirs to turn into one.

So you are "afraid" of slime getting on your deck..... you must have a
grand mal seizure when a seagull ****s on your boat. You must go into
cardiac arrest when weighing anchor... all that mud on the rode and chain!
Do you "lose it" when someone spills a drink? You really are the Martha
Steward of sailing aren't you? Mooring Painters.... "it's a good thing"...
Ha Ha ha ha. Did you remember the cup of bleach in the bilge this week?

| If you can't figger it out, you're a bigger loser than your mother
| says, dumbass.

It must be your ass backwards method of picking up the mooring that threw me
Horvath. It's all engine work and displays a total lack of seamanship and
ability to handle your vessel. The fact you haven't the fore thought to fix
mooring painters and act like a little girl in regards to a bit of "slime"
only adds to the humour of your situation.

CM

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
We all want something different from our boats. Apart from you, we all
seem to have reached our objectives.

No one here has a boat that meets my objectives. They all fall short. On

the
other hand my current boat fits my current sailing perfectly.
I plan for better, but I'm hardly unhappy with what I have. You need a

lesson
in humanity, Donal. Most of the world is starving. while you endeavor to

boast
about the speed of your yacht.

*YOU* are not starving, ... are you?

I really don't need a grossly overweight New Yorker instructing me in the
morality of being a fat pig while there are hungry people on this planet!

Again....try another tack.

No! This tack seems good!

BTW, my 4 year old boat is *much* faster than your old POS! PHRF 150!
Bwahahahahahaaaaaa!

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Donal" wrote in message

| Oh Dear! There I was believing that Mooron was training Jon!! This
reply
| shows that it was the other way around!!

You obviously missed my post stating that I was abandoning Jon's

tutoring
since he had advanced as far as he was willing to go. I believe Jon feels
betrayed.... while I believe I need another drink.

While I mix my Rum and Coke... could you be a pal and explain to Jon how

you
came to this conclusion?

Of course:-
" Ah.. the crux of the matter comes to light. Your infatuation is made plain
and visible. Unrequited lust??"

Now, you must admit that this is nothing more than an eloquent version of a
Jon type insult! It was nothing more than a well dressed "gay lame"!

We expect more from you. Don't let the side down!

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

"Donal" wrote in message
| Of course:-
| " Ah.. the crux of the matter comes to light. Your infatuation is made
plain
| and visible. Unrequited lust??"
|
| Now, you must admit that this is nothing more than an eloquent version of
| Jon type insult! It was nothing more than a well dressed "gay lame"!

Ah... I see your point now... well my defense lies in context to a chain of
subsequent replies... as follows:

CM - "Don't be disappointed.... accept your limitations... we have come to
terms
with your lack of abilities. It's time to move on."

JG - "Upon whom do you intend to move... Fat Boy?"

CM - " Ah.. the crux of the matter comes to light. Your infatuation is made
plain and visible. Unrequited lust??"

As you can see... I was plainly admonishing him for his base reflex insult.
The term "Fat Boy".. a name he usually reserves for Bob was utilized. I took
the only gambit open to deflect the possible insult to me and replied as if
Jon was making reference to Bob, since this strategy allowed me to imply
that once again Jon had fixated on Bob.... which opened a valid gay lame
attack. I hope I have explained the sequence in a comprehendible manner.

| We expect more from you. Don't let the side down!

I concur Donal..... and I expect critique due to my status as a known
haranguer. You'll have to come to terms that there will be times I fail to
meet my standards.... and I thank you for being there to remind me of my
duty. I will redouble my efforts in the future.

CM

Flying Tadpole

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Donal" wrote in message

| We expect more from you. Don't let the side down!

I concur Donal..... and I expect critique due to my status as a known
haranguer. You'll have to come to terms that there will be times I fail to
meet my standards....

Mooron, you need to advance to another level. Do not EVER explain
what should be clear to a rational person, albeit with some
thought. ANd do not swim or walk near dark shapes on the
newsgroup bed... I'm amazed that Donal only lightly stabbed you.

Flying Tadpole