Jonathan Ganz

Default Ganz take note.....

You mean you don't know either? I thought you were the
expert on lameness... I rest *my* case.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
news
I rest my case...

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| What is a gay lame? Is that bob?
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Very good Jon.... Bob has you conditioned to reply with a gay lame
every
| time your mind draws a blank.
|
| CM
|
| "Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| | You're the one who is intent on moving on some guy.

Jonathan Ganz

Yikes...

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Indeed he does. Who did _you_ think the vet was?

FT

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

You speak from experience?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| I think it's hopeless, but every dog has its day.

Nothing is hopeless Ganz.... Unfortunately for you, your "day" turned

out
like an appointment with the vet to get neutered.

CM

Capt. Mooron

Jon... why don't you make an attempt to read the sequence of posts that
brought you to this less than logical response...

You must embrace the fact that assumptions and degrees of effectiveness are
weighed by a scale of indication and innuendo.

This "I know you are but what am I?" response is simply the pinnacle of a
pathetic grasp of lucidity.

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| You mean you don't know either? I thought you were the
| expert on lameness... I rest *my* case.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| news | I rest my case...

CANDChelp

Default Still no one!

I really don't need a grossly overweight New Yorker

Donal, I'm thinner than you. In far better shape and easily twice as strong.
Even when I was heavier I could best you in any type of physical match.
Get back to me when you grow into a man!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Capt. Mooron

How about you and Donal posting pictures of yourselves??? That way we can
confirm the facts.

CM

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
| I really don't need a grossly overweight New Yorker
|
| Donal, I'm thinner than you. In far better shape and easily twice as
strong.
| Even when I was heavier I could best you in any type of physical match.
| Get back to me when you grow into a man!
|
| Bwahahahahaha!
|
| RB

Capt. Mooron

Try giving it more thought Ganz...

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| I think I think; therefore, I think I am.

CANDChelp

How about you and Donal posting pictures of yourselves???

Scotty posted a pic of me at my wedding. It was even mentioned that I was
looking trim.
Donal's a bloody dwarf with no muscle! The fact is...no one on this list can
match me for strength, speed or endurance. Not even two of you working as a
team in relays!
I'm 205 give or take a pound at 6'3. Not a whimpy 6'3. I have shoulders and
muscle mass. I can crack a walnut between thumb and pinky (Try it!). My resting
heart rate is 60-65. My cholesterol is still just 140...a single point higher
than 20 years ago!

RB
Flying Tadpole

Default Mahone Bay Wooden Boat Festival

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

snip

BTW: The Mahone Bay Wooden Boat Festival is scheduled for July 31st and I
intend to take the short 40 nautical mile sail over to enjoy it. It is a
week long festival. There will be a fair number of Bolger designed craft
present. I will take many digital photos and make them available on webshots
for interested people.

CM

Wave to the light schooners for me. Don't fall in. Don't mention
alt.sailing.asa.

Flying Tadpole
Gerard Weatherby

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 09:45:05 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

Speaking of that, I know there are at least a kajillion sailing lurkers here and have often wonder how many of them put two and
two together and in real life realize who we are.

What's "real life"?

S/V Cat's Meow
http://www.catsmeow.org
katysails

What's "real life"?

Would take way too much bandwidth to try to explain that here.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse