Pony Express

Default Still no one!

Isn't it their girlfriend that has a boat?
--
----
Steve

wrote in message

I bet when they mention him to THEIR friends, they
just refer to him as "This guy we know who has a boat". They don't
respect him, they USE him. He's so desperate, that he grasps at this
attention and fantasizes that they are friends.

BB

Jonathan Ganz

Default Ganz take note.....

You're the one who is intent on moving on some guy.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Of course, compared to you, the local town drunk must
| appear clean and sober.

I take it you took time and thought to compile that reply.... it's

amazing
how little you can accomplish Jon... even when given sufficient time.

I think it is you who has come
| to terms with your lack of abilities not I.

Ah.. Yes.... one half witted stab and you are forced to revert to school
yard rebuttals.

| Upon whom do you intend to move... Fat Boy?

Ah.. the crux of the matter comes to light. Your infatuation is made plain
and visible. Unrequited lust??

CM

Jonathan Ganz

He has no need to be concerned. He doesn't sail. Time to
move on, as you would put it.

"Horvath" wrote in message

| You pull the ball up to the deck? Are you nuts?

Are you concerned because you might dent the boat hoisting a plastic ball

up
to the deck... or are you and your crew physically incapable of doing
that????

| You don't moor to the stern, dumbass. (But that's all that can be
| expected from you.)

You say this... and continue with the statement below????

| You tie a line to a bow cleat, and run it back to someone standing on
| the swim platform, dumbass.

Good Grief Horvath..... you just claimed you are incapable of hoisting a
mooring ball and explained you don't consider it mooring stern to

regardless
off vessel orientation as long as the bitter end is fastened to the bow
cleat.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... you're dumber than Ganz!

CM

Capt. Mooron

Tut tut Jon... don't be jealous of the attention to Horvath.

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| He has no need to be concerned. He doesn't sail. Time to
| move on, as you would put it.

Capt. Mooron

"Donal" wrote in message

| Oh Dear! There I was believing that Mooron was training Jon!! This
reply
| shows that it was the other way around!!

You obviously missed my post stating that I was abandoning Jon's tutoring
since he had advanced as far as he was willing to go. I believe Jon feels
betrayed.... while I believe I need another drink.

While I mix my Rum and Coke... could you be a pal and explain to Jon how you
came to this conclusion?

CM

Jonathan Ganz

I think it's hopeless, but every dog has its day.

"Donal" wrote in message

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Upon whom do you intend to move... Fat Boy?

Ah.. the crux of the matter comes to light. Your infatuation is made

plain
and visible. Unrequited lust??

Oh Dear! There I was believing that Mooron was training Jon!! This

reply
shows that it was the other way around!!

Regards

Donal

Horvath

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:24:53 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

| You pull the ball up to the deck? Are you nuts?

Are you concerned because you might dent the boat hoisting a plastic ball up
to the deck... or are you and your crew physically incapable of doing
that????

The ball is covered with slime, dumbass.

| You don't moor to the stern, dumbass. (But that's all that can be
| expected from you.)

You say this... and continue with the statement below????

| You tie a line to a bow cleat, and run it back to someone standing on
| the swim platform, dumbass.

Good Grief Horvath..... you just claimed you are incapable of hoisting a
mooring ball and explained you don't consider it mooring stern to regardless
off vessel orientation as long as the bitter end is fastened to the bow
cleat.

How stupid are you? You tie one end of a line to the bow cleat. You
pass the other end back to someone standing on the swim platform, who
ties it to the ball. The wind turns the boat around, while you re-tie
the bow cleat, shortening the line. And we always tie a second one on
for safety.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!
Capt. Mooron

"Horvath" wrote in message

| The ball is covered with slime, dumbass.

Oh... so you're afraid of slime??? You called me a wuss and you're scared
of some slime on a mooring ball? You call me a dumbass and remain too
asinine to realize most people would have the common sense to fix a mooring
painter to it the first time around?
Ha Ha Ha Ha.... chrissakes you ****in idiot... get a friggin grip on life
before someone slaps the daylight out of your pansy assed, pussy lipped
frail little carcass. ... afraid of friggin slime...
Bwahahahahahahahahaaa. I bet you wear pink skirts on race day you dick
suckin' little dock slut.

| How stupid are you? You tie one end of a line to the bow cleat. You
| pass the other end back to someone standing on the swim platform, who
| ties it to the ball. The wind turns the boat around, while you re-tie
| the bow cleat, shortening the line. And we always tie a second one on
| for safety.

So tell me Horvath... after you tie the first line on and swing around ...
do you back up again to tie on the second line?

Look out Horvath... the slime will get you.... hahahahahahahahahahahahaaa.

You ball lickin' little fag.... no wonder you sail a Hunter.... Homovath!

CM

Capt. Mooron

Very good Jon.... Bob has you conditioned to reply with a gay lame every
time your mind draws a blank.

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| You're the one who is intent on moving on some guy.

Capt. Mooron

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| I think it's hopeless, but every dog has its day.

Nothing is hopeless Ganz.... Unfortunately for you, your "day" turned out to
like an appointment with the vet to get neutered.

CM