Donal

Default Still no one!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
We all want something different from our boats. Apart from you, we all
seem to have reached our objectives.

No one here has a boat that meets my objectives. They all fall short. On

the
other hand my current boat fits my current sailing perfectly.
I plan for better, but I'm hardly unhappy with what I have. You need a

lesson
in humanity, Donal. Most of the world is starving. while you endeavor to

boast
about the speed of your yacht.

*YOU* are not starving, ... are you?

I really don't need a grossly overweight New Yorker instructing me in the
morality of being a fat pig while there are hungry people on this planet!

Again....try another tack.

No! This tack seems good!

BTW, my 4 year old boat is *much* faster than your old POS! PHRF 150!
Bwahahahahahaaaaaa!

Regards

Donal