Flying Tadpole

Default Ganz take note.....

Donal wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
. I'm amazed that Donal only lightly stabbed you.

Dammit! What do you expect from me? snip

A full-bodied, disembowelling thrust, of course. Look man,
Mooron has admitted using you as a depth gauge. Are you just
going to lie on the bottom and take it??

FT
Flying Tadpole

Default Mahone Bay Wooden Boat Festival

We're having routing problems. Did you get the Mahone info I
sent you?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

I may be able to get out on a light schooner......

http://www.woodenboatfestival.org/

CM

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

| Wave to the light schooners for me. Don't fall in. Don't mention
| alt.sailing.asa.
|
| Flying Tadpole

katysails

We're having routing problems.

My server says it is your server and your server is saying they can't find what the problem is....can't you go kick them in the
bottom to get soemthing done?
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Jonathan Ganz

Why? You can't spell yours. Have you figured out how to
get a mooring buoy yet?

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:13:02 +0100, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

I'm amazed that I was able to spell my name!

Me too.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

CANDChelp

Default Still no one!

I'm 5' 1" tall and I am in excellent physical condition.

If you're 5'1, then I won't say another word.

RB
The_navigator©

Ho bloody ray!

Cheers MC

CANDChelp wrote:
I'm 5' 1" tall and I am in excellent physical condition.

If you're 5'1, then I won't say another word.

RB

Capt. Mooron

Time to sing the "Short People" song and call him a pygmy!

CM

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
| I'm 5' 1" tall and I am in excellent physical condition.
|
| If you're 5'1, then I won't say another word.
|

| RB

Horvath

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:26:05 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

Time to sing the "Short People" song and call him a pygmy!

He must save a lot of money. Buying clothes in the children's section
of the store, and eating kid's meals at restaurants

Maybe when he grows up, he can use the money he saved to buy a boat.