CANDChelp

Default Mahone Bay Wooden Boat Festival

What's "real life"?

It's what people like Loco, Stevey and Billy Jane dream of.

RB
Capt. Mooron

Default Still no one!

Good show Bob.... I have as yet not been able to duplicate that feat with a
walnut.... although I had a girlfriend that could crush a watermelon between
her thighs. Call me thick headed... call me dense..... call her satisfied.

I think it's about time you set these naysayers straight and post a picture
of yourself to validate your claims.

CM

"CANDChelp" wrote in message | I'm 205 give or take a
pound at 6'3. Not a whimpy 6'3. I have shoulders and
| muscle mass. I can crack a walnut between thumb and pinky (Try it!). My
resting
| heart rate is 60-65. My cholesterol is still just 140...a single point
higher
| than 20 years ago!
|
| RB

Capt. Mooron

I may be able to get out on a light schooner......

http://www.woodenboatfestival.org/

CM

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

| Wave to the light schooners for me. Don't fall in. Don't mention
| alt.sailing.asa.
|
| Flying Tadpole

CANDChelp

I may be able to get out on a light schooner......

Schooner or later.

RB
Simple Simon

"CANDChelp" wrote in message ...

heart rate is 60-65. My IQ is still just 40...a single point higher
than 20 years ago!

RB

Capt. Mooron

Rather schooner than baiter.....

CM

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
| I may be able to get out on a light schooner......
|
| Schooner or later.
|

| RB

CANDChelp

Rather schooner than baiter.....

Yawl come back now, or we'll ketch ya later!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Default Ganz take note.....

I was quoting someone else.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
news
Try giving it more thought Ganz...

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| I think I think; therefore, I think I am.

Donal

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
How about you and Donal posting pictures of yourselves???

Scotty posted a pic of me at my wedding. It was even mentioned that I was
looking trim.
Donal's a bloody dwarf with no muscle!

I'm not *technically* a dwarf!

I'm 5' 1" tall and I am in excellent physical condition. I'd run rings
around you.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
. I'm amazed that Donal only lightly stabbed you.

Dammit! What do you expect from me? I posted at 7 minutes past midnight
on a Saturday! i.e.... after a few cans of beer, a bottle of white wine,
and a half a bottle of rum.

I'm amazed that I was able to spell my name!

Regards

Donal