Capt. Mooron

Default Still no one!

Good show Bob.... I have as yet not been able to duplicate that feat with a
walnut.... although I had a girlfriend that could crush a watermelon between
her thighs. Call me thick headed... call me dense..... call her satisfied.

I think it's about time you set these naysayers straight and post a picture
of yourself to validate your claims.

CM

pound at 6'3. Not a whimpy 6'3. I have shoulders and