Capt. Mooron

Default Ganz take note.....

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

| Keep drinking. You'll get it eventually!

.... a destination you have no hope of attaining.

Unfortunately....

CM

Jonathan Ganz

Default Still no one!

They probably refer to him as the creep with a boat...
ok for a day but make sure his wife is along.

wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:32:36 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

OIC. So, you're saying RB is a lesbian or his wife is?

Bobadil is a eunuch who is kept as a pet by lesbians. It is only
natural that he would drive a car that he feels would please THEM.
He's a seriously co-dependant "pleaser". That's why he posts what he
posts.

He desperately needs for us to like him. I don't think there are many
takers. Why has he never mentioned the alien girls in any context
other than on the boat? Has he ever posted pictures of them having
dinner with him? Have they ever had a real conversation with him? They
are simple opportunists who just want to go on boat rides. They are
not his friends. I bet when they mention him to THEIR friends, they
just refer to him as "This guy we know who has a boat". They don't
respect him, they USE him. He's so desperate, that he grasps at this
attention and fantasizes that they are friends.

BB

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:42:46 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

BB,

Foresters are great cars. Please don't criticize RB for this.
He does the best he can.

I didn't say the Forester was a bad car, I said it was the car of
choice among Lesbians. Look at the parking lot of any place where lots
of lesbians congregate. It will be filled with Suburus and Toyota
Corrollas. Scientific fact!

As for Bobadil - He's never done the best he can. He's a parasite.

BB

Jonathan Ganz

Even if I keep drinking?

Now I'm disappointed.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

| Keep drinking. You'll get it eventually!

... a destination you have no hope of attaining.

Unfortunately....

CM

Capt. Mooron

Jonathan.... no matter how many of those "California Coolers" you suck
back..... the best you can hope for is Drunk and Witless.

Don't be disappointed.... accept your limitations... we have come to terms
with your lack of abilities. It's time to move on.

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Even if I keep drinking?
|
| Now I'm disappointed.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
|
| "Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
|
| | Keep drinking. You'll get it eventually!
|
| ... a destination you have no hope of attaining.
|
| Unfortunately....
|
| CM

Jonathan Ganz

Of course, compared to you, the local town drunk must
appear clean and sober. I think it is you who has come
to terms with your lack of abilities not I.

Upon whom do you intend to move... Fat Boy?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Jonathan.... no matter how many of those "California Coolers" you suck
back..... the best you can hope for is Drunk and Witless.

Don't be disappointed.... accept your limitations... we have come to

terms
with your lack of abilities. It's time to move on.

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Even if I keep drinking?
|
| Now I'm disappointed.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
|
| "Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
|
| | Keep drinking. You'll get it eventually!
|
| ... a destination you have no hope of attaining.
|
| Unfortunately....
|
| CM

SAIL LOCO

Suburus are Dorkmobiles.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

They probably refer to him as the creep with a boat...

Yep. The creep who picks up runaways outside the Port Authority bus station.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Capt. Mooron

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Of course, compared to you, the local town drunk must
| appear clean and sober.

I take it you took time and thought to compile that reply.... it's amazing
how little you can accomplish Jon... even when given sufficient time.

I think it is you who has come
| to terms with your lack of abilities not I.

Ah.. Yes.... one half witted stab and you are forced to revert to school
yard rebuttals.

| Upon whom do you intend to move... Fat Boy?

Ah.. the crux of the matter comes to light. Your infatuation is made plain
and visible. Unrequited lust??

CM

Capt. Mooron

With a no alcohol policy..... I can understand that reaction.

CM

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
| They are simple opportunists who just want to go on boat rides.
|
| Actually in the photos they look like they would rather be ANYPLACE else.
|

| S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
| Trains are a winter sport

Capt. Mooron

"Horvath" wrote in message

| You pull the ball up to the deck? Are you nuts?

Are you concerned because you might dent the boat hoisting a plastic ball up
to the deck... or are you and your crew physically incapable of doing
that????

| You don't moor to the stern, dumbass. (But that's all that can be
| expected from you.)

You say this... and continue with the statement below????

| You tie a line to a bow cleat, and run it back to someone standing on
| the swim platform, dumbass.

Good Grief Horvath..... you just claimed you are incapable of hoisting a
mooring ball and explained you don't consider it mooring stern to regardless
off vessel orientation as long as the bitter end is fastened to the bow
cleat.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... you're dumber than Ganz!

CM