Scott Vernon

Default Still no one!

She must have figured the name was a punishment and is on her extra good
behavior since.

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
No, she's only come right since she was renamed.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
Is she still sore about the name you gave her?

Scotty

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

Good words. Not only that but Ella love me too and will keep me and my
partner safe in any storms! When we first got her she misbehaved a bit
but with loving attention she has come to return our love.

Cheers MC

Donal wrote:

Every post that SV does about sailing exudes contentment. Mooron

seems

live the life of Riley. MC loves his boat. Neal seems to be at one

with

his boat. Capt America has just realised a lifelong ambition and is

staying

in luxury in Hawaii. Jon is sailing regularily in the Bay. Skitch has

an

IP, and BB seems to love his boat.

Bobsprit

Skitchy, I don't believe most of what's written by you or anyone else
here.

Chronic liars tend to not believe others.

Calling Skitchy a chronic liar, Scotty? Behave!

RB

SAIL LOCO

,My lovely Alien girls....

GAG.........

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

We know why she's begging Booby.

Yeah...I ride em' hard indeed!

Bwahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

,My lovely Alien girls....

GAG.........

Sorry, maybe I can find you a guy somewhere!

Bwahahahahha!

RB

Bobsprit

An MG-TF may look "cute" but it's uncomfortable, has an anemic 4-cylinder
engine, and an electrical system designed by Joe Lucas, "Inventor of Darkness".
It's tiny, slow and in truth, doesn't handle well at all.

Wow! The 1953 TF is slow? Wow...that makes it a bad car for a collector, I
guess. Those original Lotus Elans can't keep up either!
What a jealous pinhead!

Bwahahahaha!

RB
SAIL LOCO