Donal

Default Still no one!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You are, Cat ****. Pure and simple. You are the bad AROMA of this group
that we can get cleaned up

Thom, are you saying that you want me to leave the group?

Which part of Thom's post did you not understand? I'd like to help, if I
can.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Who is he? I know every lawyer at AOLTW and there are only several who

could
afford to buy any sailboat.

If you knew them all, then you'd know this guy. He's a real sailor. He

owned
the 39 and a Cal 29 before that.
He has TW execs out all of the time.
You know no one, bub. And you just proved it.

Sorry, Bob. Skitch's post seems a little more credible than your's.

You can't bluff your way out of every situation! But keep trying, anyway.
It's great fun for the rest of us.

Regards

Donal

Pony Express

Weren't you the one complaining that you can't get out of your marina if
there is another boat in sight?
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Try sailing clear of your marina!!!

RB

Bobsprit

You should have named her "Snail-ien".

I would suggest that you don't boast about your stepping stone's
performance, until you have a boat that performs.

I'm sailing a J29 next week, Donal. Now that's a pretty fast boat!
If you think a boat is slow at 150, what must you think of Billys, Moorons or
most of the other boats here??!!!

RB
Bobsprit

Sorry, Bob. Skitch's post seems a little more credible than your's.

I'll post a pic of Rascal shortly.
We have to even see a pic that shows Skitch owns a boat...or even sails!

RB

Bobsprit

Weren't you the one complaining that you can't get out of your marina if
there is another boat in sight?

Nope. Only that I wait a minute until it's "my turn."
Still trying to learn basic reading, eh, stevey!??

Bwahahahahahaa!

RB
SkitchNYC

Who is he? I know every lawyer at AOLTW and there are only several who could
afford to buy any sailboat.

If you knew them all, then you'd know this guy. He's a real sailor. He owned
the 39 and a Cal 29 before that.
He has TW execs out all of the time.
You know no one, bub. And you just proved it.

RB

A bigtime AOLTW lawyer had a Cal 29 and now he can buy any boat he wants? Put
it this way, I know every lawyer there who can afford any boat he wants. Email
me your friend's name.
The_navigator©

Yes, we've seen the pictures.

Cheers MC

Bobsprit wrote:

Our boat (or my WIFE's if THAT helps!) is faster, bigger,

SkitchNYC

Sorry, Bob. Skitch's post seems a little more credible than your's.

I'll post a pic of Rascal shortly.

And there just happens to be a 1971 39' sailboat named Rascal documented in
January of this year to some NY based fly-by-night charter outfit, like yours.
Hmmmm I bet the pics we see will not involve an AOLTW lawyer and we won't hear
any names because those guys take slander and libel seriously. We'll just see
a photo of another broken down sailboat that had the misfortune to cross your
path.
The_navigator©

Does no one here sail a performance cruising yacht except me?

Cheers MC

Bobsprit wrote:
For Gawd's sake Bob... don't race a C&C 27..... it's one of the fastest
boats I've raced against.

Average rating here is 180. There's at least 2 over here and my Pearson 30
could pass them without too much trouble. They're quick for a 27 footer
compared to a Hunter 27. The S2 7.9 is faster. A Tartan 28 may be as well.
Here are the N. California ratings....

http://www.sailors.com/sfbay/racing/phrf-sf.html

Note that my C&C 32 is rated at 156. On the sound with it's light air, it's
rated at 165. Lowest rating I've found is 150.

RB