Jonathan Ganz

Default Still no one!

They probably refer to him as the creep with a boat...
ok for a day but make sure his wife is along.

wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:32:36 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

OIC. So, you're saying RB is a lesbian or his wife is?

Bobadil is a eunuch who is kept as a pet by lesbians. It is only
natural that he would drive a car that he feels would please THEM.
He's a seriously co-dependant "pleaser". That's why he posts what he
posts.

He desperately needs for us to like him. I don't think there are many
takers. Why has he never mentioned the alien girls in any context
other than on the boat? Has he ever posted pictures of them having
dinner with him? Have they ever had a real conversation with him? They
are simple opportunists who just want to go on boat rides. They are
not his friends. I bet when they mention him to THEIR friends, they
just refer to him as "This guy we know who has a boat". They don't
respect him, they USE him. He's so desperate, that he grasps at this
attention and fantasizes that they are friends.

BB

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:42:46 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

BB,

Foresters are great cars. Please don't criticize RB for this.
He does the best he can.

I didn't say the Forester was a bad car, I said it was the car of
choice among Lesbians. Look at the parking lot of any place where lots
of lesbians congregate. It will be filled with Suburus and Toyota
Corrollas. Scientific fact!

As for Bobadil - He's never done the best he can. He's a parasite.

BB