Donal

Default Ganz take note.....

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

| Oh Dear! There I was believing that Mooron was training Jon!! This
reply
| shows that it was the other way around!!

You obviously missed my post stating that I was abandoning Jon's

tutoring
since he had advanced as far as he was willing to go. I believe Jon feels
betrayed.... while I believe I need another drink.

While I mix my Rum and Coke... could you be a pal and explain to Jon how

you
came to this conclusion?

Of course:-
" Ah.. the crux of the matter comes to light. Your infatuation is made plain
and visible. Unrequited lust??"

Now, you must admit that this is nothing more than an eloquent version of a
Jon type insult! It was nothing more than a well dressed "gay lame"!

We expect more from you. Don't let the side down!

Regards

Donal