Jonathan Ganz

Default Still no one!

Then get off the boat. That will remove most of the slime.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:27:53 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

| The ball is covered with slime, dumbass.

Oh... so you're afraid of slime???

I'm not afraid of the ****ing slime, you dickless moron. I don't want
it getting on my deck. Just cuz your whole boat is a big ****ing
slimeball, nobody wants theirs to turn into one.

| How stupid are you? You tie one end of a line to the bow cleat. You
| pass the other end back to someone standing on the swim platform, who
| ties it to the ball. The wind turns the boat around, while you re-tie
| the bow cleat, shortening the line. And we always tie a second one on
| for safety.

So tell me Horvath... after you tie the first line on and swing around

do you back up again to tie on the second line?

If you can't figger it out, you're a bigger loser than your mother
says, dumbass.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!