Default Gotta admit ...

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:
Jim wrote:

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald
P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in
message . ..
jim wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote in message ...
Don White wrote:

Smithers is that greased pig the good 'ole boys chase around at
country fairs in Georgia.
Slippery, slimy, squirming.......
Do you mean because I highlighted the fact that you, JimH, and
Harry have NO desire to have your personal information available
in rec.boats?

Let me ask you the same question, do you mind if I post your name,
address and phone number in rec.boats? If not, why would I
provide Harry, our resident psychopath, JimH or resident manic
depressive, and their puppy dog with enough info to do the same?

Gee... maybe because you already have our first and last names.
If we level the playing field a bit...it might keep you honest.

Not quite. A quick lookup revealed that Jim H is not using his given
name. Harry is probably using his real name. You are an open book.
It's not to smart to put personal data on the net.

Harry realized he should not be posting as Harry Krause, so he
changed it to hk, JimH's given name is James H....., he provided
enough personal info so Harry Krause could look up his street address
on Google Earth, and Harry loved to tease JimH his tacky cookie
cutter home. JimH freaked out, went on one of a year long manic
ramble about Harry stalking and making threats to him and his wife
etc. He actually said he contracted the local sheriff to discuss the
situation. Now JimH wants to know personal info about me, or wants
me to call him so he can check his caller ID. DD continues to post
under his real name, and suddenly wants others to do the same. There
is a reason is known as DD.

I just took a look at JimH's house. I wouldn't exactly call it a
cookie cutter house.
How can you call a 2700 SF 10 room house cookie cutter. Nice 3 car
garage. Nice lawn. I especially like how his house sort of wraps
around his deck. That's good for privacy being that his neighbors
houses are angled to look into his back yard. What surprised me was
that it only increased about $50k in value since he bought it in 92.

I have never looked at his house via Google Earth, but Harry sure
thought it was a tacky house. I wonder why anyone would use their real
name in a public forum? What's your guess? Can you imagine what a real
psychopath could do with all that personal info?

Hopefully they will understand how easy it is to probe into their
affairs and and stop requesting personal information. But Don and Jim
are pretty dense. They might need another demonstration.

jim wrote:

[...]

Do you remember that 70's group, Jethro Tull? They do remind me of one
his more popular songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHlMD50eYY

On Sep 2, 6:09*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of

JimH wrote:
On Sep 2, 3:25 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

So you don't mind if I post your name, address and phone number in
rec.boats?
Yes, I do mind! *Got it!

Your wish is of no concern to him.

I asked him not to post mine but he did, along with personal
information on my kids.

Nice guy

I did not post your address and phone number. *You have already told
everyone you name and I did not post anything about you child that you
had not posted 100's of times already. *I would recommend you stop
posting all that personal information in a public forum.

PS- *Jimbo, as a public service, I thought you might like to know the
following. *Have you heard about one of the problems kids are having,
with posting personal info and personal photos in MySpace, Facebook and
other social networking sites? *Schools and employers are using that
info as part of their "interview" and screening process. *Did you know
your son has a Facebook page with LOTS of personal info available to
anyone wandering around cyberspace?- Hide quoted text -

But according to Harry, JimH and Don, you are supposed to freely give
out your personal information on the web, in newsgroups, etc. Or else
you are a coward!!!

JimH wrote:
[...]

First they were for it. Now they're against it. ;-)

JimH wrote:
[...]

It is amazing how quickly they became cowards, and were freaking out
that someone might give out their personal info. I guess they won't be
asking for anymore personal info.

On Sep 3, 10:53*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
wrote:

JimH wrote:
[...]

asking for anymore personal info.- Hide quoted text -

I'll bet Harry and his lover/clone JimH still won't realize how
foolish it is to give out personal information on usenet. Of course
apparently Harry is so hated by everyone that he answers his door with
a shotgun.