Default Gotta admit ...

JimH wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 19:58:06 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Aug 31, 10:39 pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

The best piece of **** is still nothing more than a piece of ****.

LOL!

makes sense to me.

I'll have to rememeber that.

Don,
Are you and Harry ready to share telephone numbers and addresses? You
guys talk real big, but as soon as I make the offer, you guys back out.
Why is that/

Let's level the playing field...
you know my name...... so post your name.
Then we'll go item for item.
Why so anxious for my address & phone number...... you plannin' on visiting?

My name is Reginald P. Smithers III. I really don't care what you name,
telephone number or address is, but you say I know your name, how do I
know your name is Don White? Why do I care what you name really is?

Now, why in the world do you care what my name is?

The better question is............Why in the world do youi keep a file
on me including my name, address and phone number?

Ah, that is the rub, I don't, but I do know how to get that info very
easy. Harry on the other hand has said many times, he does keep files
on people, including backing them up on a CD or DVD.

So, tell me again why it makes sense to provide my name, address or
telephone number to you?.

JimH wrote:

On Sep 1, 7:58 pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
The best piece of **** is still nothing more than a piece of ****.
LOL!
makes sense to me.
I'll have to rememeber that.
Don,
Are you and Harry ready to share telephone numbers and addresses? You
guys talk real big, but as soon as I make the offer, you guys back out.
Why is that/
Let's level the playing field...
you know my name...... so post your name.
Then we'll go item for item.
Why so anxious for my address & phone number...... you plannin' on visiting?
My name is Reginald P. Smithers III. I really don't care what you name,
telephone number or address is, but you say I know your name, how do I
know your name is Don White? Why do I care what you name really is?

Now, why in the world do you care what my name is?- Hide quoted text -

They would like to troll you out so they could attempt some kind of
intimidation.

Like Reggie did to me tonight?

I did no such thing, I asked you if you wanted your name, address or
telephone number posted in rec.boats. You were VERY emphatic that you
did not. I guess you now understand why I don't want to provide you or
anyone else my name, address or telephone number. Harry and Don are
just as scared as you are about providing that info, which is why the
experts recommend you do not post that info in a public forum.

On Sep 1, 11:01*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
STP. " wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
om...
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:VNqdndoCVJGIaybVnZ2dnUVZ_hqdnZ2d@comcast .com...
wrote:

[...]

Doh...........you offered.

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 23:01:45 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of

STP. " wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

[...]

Did you retrieve that information from your file on him?

JimH wrote:

wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
[...]
Like Reggie did to me tonight?- Hide quoted text -

Did he out you? Did he post your real id?

Threatened to do so.

Why he keeps files on members here including their personal
information and previous posts says a lot about him.

Guess again, I don't keep files on anyone, but your best bud Harry has
repeated many times that he does keep files on many people. The only
information I have is
www.google.com and www.whitepages.com (which
includes a link to USSearch, which very cheaply would provide me with
more personal information about you than I or anyone else would want to
know. Now, I did not threaten to post anything, I asked you if you
wanted that info posted.

The idea that someone would use that and post that info in rec.boats had
you crapping in your pants. Understanding the kind of person you and
Harry are, I guess you now understand why I have no desire to provide
you with any personal info.

There are many sick people in rec.boats, and you and Harry are at the
top of the list.

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 23:05:00 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of

wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
[...]

Bull.

Regardless..........folks here are now seeing the real Reggi..

STP. " wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
[...]

NO, guess again. I asked you "What do you want to know". I did not
make any offer, I was wondering what information you wanted to know.
You told me, I showed you why it would not make sense to provide you
with that info. Remember when you used to whine a number of times a day
about Harry stalking you and your wife?

STP. " wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

[...]

I don't have to, I have a good memory, but even if I didn't he just made
the statement in here in the last week. I would guess even you can
remember something for a week.

On Sep 1, 11:12*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of

news:VeOdnQJnD6h1jSHVnZ2dnUVZ_rTinZ2d@comcas t.com...
wrote:
[...]

Too funny.

JimH wrote:

They would like to troll you out so they could attempt some kind of
intimidation.
Like Reggie did to me tonight?

I did no such thing, I asked you if you wanted your name, address or
telephone number posted in rec.boats. You were VERY emphatic that you
did not. I guess you now understand why I don't want to provide you or
anyone else my name, address or telephone number. Harry and Don are
just as scared as you are about providing that info, which is why the
experts recommend you do not post that info in a public forum.

Bull.

Regardless..........folks here are now seeing the real Reggi..

What real me? That I had you crapping in your pants just by asking you
a question? It really was funny watching you prove me point, why no one
should post their name, address and phone number in rec.boats. Remember
when you used the same line (we are now seeing the real Chuck) when you
said Chuck posted your personal info in rec.boats, even though you knew
it was a lie?

Now that was and is the REAL YOU, and you can understand why I don't
provide you with personal info..

Thanks for participating in my experiment, you ran the maze perfectly,
but I didn't expect you to crap all over the maze as much as you did.