Default Gotta admit ...

jim wrote:

I just took a look at JimH's house. I wouldn't exactly call it a
cookie cutter house.
How can you call a 2700 SF 10 room house cookie cutter. Nice 3 car
garage. Nice lawn. I especially like how his house sort of wraps
around his deck. That's good for privacy being that his neighbors
houses are angled to look into his back yard. What surprised me was
that it only increased about $50k in value since he bought it in 92.

I have never looked at his house via Google Earth, but Harry sure
thought it was a tacky house. I wonder why anyone would use their
real name in a public forum? What's your guess? Can you imagine what
a real psychopath could do with all that personal info?

Hopefully they will understand how easy it is to probe into their
affairs and and stop requesting personal information. But Don and Jim
are pretty dense. They might need another demonstration.

Do you remember that 70's group, Jethro Tull? They do remind me of one
his more popular songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHlMD50eYY