Default Gotta admit ...

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 19:59:42 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

JimH wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. com...
JimH wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 22:31:29 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 21:00:17 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of

wrote in message . ..
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:26:11 -0400, hk
wrote:

You have to realize that W'hine and Reggie aren't regular guys,
and have no connection to working men or women.
I can't speak for Reggie but in my case you have *no* idea what
you
are talking about.

Harry has a long history of making 1000's of posts on subjects he
has NO idea what he is talking about. Why should this be any
different?
I think he's pegged you pretty good over the years.
Come on out from hidding and we'll judge for ourselves.
Don, what do you want to know?

Your real name would be a good start and the line of work you did to
build your fortune..

I never said I had a fortune, and I will share my real name as soon as
you and Harry provide me with your phone numbers and address.
I will be happy to share my information with you provided you do not
make it public over the internet.
I would love to share a person to person conversation with you.

You, in turn, will have to do the same.

This will all be share via email through a 3rd party, such as Gene or
Tom.

Game on?
EVERYONE in there already knows your name, address and phone number
And?

So why not let us know your name, address and phone number?

BTW: Will you give me a call tomorrow morning?

Now that was funny. A call from Reggie...but only from a secured
untraceable phone deep inside the CIA.

He says he has my number and I asked him to call me this morning. No call.

The guy is all talk.

So you have no problem if I publish your name, address and telephone
number in rec.boats? I will assume no response means it is ok.

BTW: Why are you keeping a copy of my personal information? Do you
keep files on the members here?

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 19:58:06 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
STP. " wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Aug 31, 10:39 pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

The best piece of **** is still nothing more than a piece of ****.

LOL!

makes sense to me.

I'll have to rememeber that.

Don,
Are you and Harry ready to share telephone numbers and addresses? You
guys talk real big, but as soon as I make the offer, you guys back out.
Why is that/

Let's level the playing field...
you know my name...... so post your name.
Then we'll go item for item.
Why so anxious for my address & phone number...... you plannin' on visiting?

My name is Reginald P. Smithers III. I really don't care what you name,
telephone number or address is, but you say I know your name, how do I
know your name is Don White? Why do I care what you name really is?

Now, why in the world do you care what my name is?

The better question is............Why in the world do youi keep a file
on me including my name, address and phone number?
Senior Member

On Sep 1, 7:58*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...
wrote:

* The best piece of **** is still nothing more than a piece of ****.

LOL!

makes sense to me.

I'll have to rememeber that.

Don,
Are you and Harry ready to share telephone numbers and addresses? *You
guys talk real big, but as soon as I make the offer, you guys back out..
Why is that/

Let's level the playing field...
you know my name...... so post your name.
Then we'll go item for item.
Why so anxious for my address & phone number...... you plannin' on visiting?

My name is Reginald P. Smithers III. *I really don't care what you name,
telephone number or address is, but you say I know your name, how do I
know your name is Don White? *Why do I care what you name really is?

Now, why in the world do you care what my name is?- Hide quoted text -

They would like to troll you out so they could attempt some kind of
intimidation. It is the left's way of silencing your freedom of
speech... If you are honest and accountable, the left has a lot to
fear from you. You might get through to the lemmings who still think
they are the tolerant party...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
[...]

Time for your oil change, JustWait...

wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...
wrote:

[...]

Like Reggie did to me tonight?

Senior Member

wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...
wrote:

[...]

Like Reggie did to me tonight?- Hide quoted text -

Did he out you? Did he post your real id?

wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...
wrote:

[...]

Threatened to do so.

Why he keeps files on members here including their personal
information and previous posts says a lot about him.

wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald
P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...
wrote:

[...]

Waylon "honest and accountable"??
I don't know what you're on but please send a bale of it up here.

JimH wrote:

So you have no problem if I publish your name, address and telephone
number in rec.boats? I will assume no response means it is ok.

You assume wrong as that is about as low as you can get. The answer
is no.

Let's see if you honor my request.

Why in the world would you not want your name, address and telephone
number posted in rec.boats?

JimH wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 19:59:42 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

JimH wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. com...

wrote:

[...]

Why do want or even care what my name, address or telephone number is?
I don't have your address or telephone number filed anywhere, but I know
how to get it in less than 2 minutes. Since you, Harry and DD seem very
concerned about me publishing your name, address and telephone number in
rec.boats, I guess you can understand why I have no interest in
providing you any of that information.