Don White Don White is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

wrote in message
On Sep 1, 7:58 pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald
P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...
Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Aug 31, 10:39 pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

The best piece of **** is still nothing more than a piece of ****.

LOL!

makes sense to me.

I'll have to rememeber that.

Don,
Are you and Harry ready to share telephone numbers and addresses? You
guys talk real big, but as soon as I make the offer, you guys back out.
Why is that/

Let's level the playing field...
you know my name...... so post your name.
Then we'll go item for item.
Why so anxious for my address & phone number...... you plannin' on
visiting?

My name is Reginald P. Smithers III. I really don't care what you name,
telephone number or address is, but you say I know your name, how do I
know your name is Don White? Why do I care what you name really is?

Now, why in the world do you care what my name is?- Hide quoted text -

They would like to troll you out so they could attempt some kind of
intimidation. It is the left's way of silencing your freedom of
speech... If you are honest and accountable, the left has a lot to
fear from you. You might get through to the lemmings who still think
they are the tolerant party...

Waylon "honest and accountable"??
I don't know what you're on but please send a bale of it up here.