Default Gotta admit ...

jim wrote:
Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote in message
Harry realized he should not be posting as Harry Krause, so he
changed it to hk, JimH's given name is James H....., he provided
enough personal info so Harry Krause could look up his street
address on Google Earth, and Harry loved to tease JimH his tacky
cookie cutter home. JimH freaked out, went on one of a year long
manic ramble about Harry stalking and making threats to him and his
wife etc. He actually said he contracted the local sheriff to
discuss the situation. Now JimH wants to know personal info about
me, or wants me to call him so he can check his caller ID. DD
continues to post under his real name, and suddenly wants others to
do the same. *There is a reason is known as DD*.

mmmmm "There is a reason is known as DD"
Please translate into proper english.

That is what happens when I type and talk on the phone. Try to fill
in the blank ... "There is a reason HE is known as DD".

See that wasn't so hard.

I hope you don't mind your personal info being posted in rec.boats

Reggie check this site out
http://names.whitepages.org/last/Hertvik

It is very easy to find out info, and is the reason why only an idiot
posts personal info in UseNet. For what is it worth, Jimbo is 56 yrs
old. JimH really should have kept his old name of Dennis Compton.

wrote in message
[...]

We really should cut JimH some slack, he is an active member of St.
Joseph's Catholic Church and his son Brian has volunteered for the
marines. We know what his friend Harry thinks about religion and the
military, he must feel very conflicted about his "friend".

On Sep 2, 3:25*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

So you don't mind if I post your name, address and phone number in
rec.boats?

Yes, I do mind! *Got it!

Your wish is of no concern to him.

I asked him not to post mine but he did, along with personal
information on my kids.

Nice guy.

On Sep 2, 3:55*pm, JimH wrote:
On Sep 2, 3:25*pm, "Don White" wrote:

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

So you don't mind if I post your name, address and phone number in
rec.boats?

Yes, I do mind! *Got it!

Your wish is of no concern to him.

I asked him not to post mine but he did, along with personal
information on my kids.

Nice guy.

That is the perfect example of why you and Harry are dead wrong about
posting personal information about yourself on usenet. Where did
Reggie post your name, address and phone number in rec.boats?
Senior Member

On Sep 2, 4:00*pm, wrote:
On Sep 2, 3:55*pm, JimH wrote:

On Sep 2, 3:25*pm, "Don White" wrote:

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

So you don't mind if I post your name, address and phone number in
rec.boats?

Yes, I do mind! *Got it!

Your wish is of no concern to him.

I asked him not to post mine but he did, along with personal
information on my kids.

Nice guy.

That is the perfect example of why you and Harry are dead wrong about
posting personal information about yourself on usenet. Where did
Reggie post your name, address and phone number in rec.boats?- Hide quoted text -

He didn't.. Jim is one of he admitted liars here...

On Sep 2, 4:13*pm, wrote:
On Sep 2, 4:00*pm, wrote:

On Sep 2, 3:55*pm, JimH wrote:

On Sep 2, 3:25*pm, "Don White" wrote:

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

So you don't mind if I post your name, address and phone number in
rec.boats?

Yes, I do mind! *Got it!

Your wish is of no concern to him.

I asked him not to post mine but he did, along with personal
information on my kids.

Nice guy.

That is the perfect example of why you and Harry are dead wrong about
posting personal information about yourself on usenet. Where did
Reggie post your name, address and phone number in rec.boats?- Hide quoted text -

He didn't.. Jim is one of he admitted liars here...- Hide quoted text -

Exactly!

JimH wrote:
On Sep 2, 3:25 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

So you don't mind if I post your name, address and phone number in
rec.boats?

Yes, I do mind! Got it!

Your wish is of no concern to him.

I asked him not to post mine but he did, along with personal
information on my kids.

Nice guy

I did not post your address and phone number. You have already told
everyone you name and I did not post anything about you child that you
had not posted 100's of times already. I would recommend you stop
posting all that personal information in a public forum.

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
So you don't mind if I post your name, address and phone number in
rec.boats?

Yes, I do mind! Got it!

Wait, if you and JimH don't want your name, address and phone number
posted in rec.boats, why in the world do you think I want mine posted in
rec.boats?

Got it?

The fact that you, JimH and Harry Krause, stupidly post your name in
rec.boats, which allows anyone to very easy find your address and phone
number and substantially more info than you want to make public, does
not mean that sane people should follow your example.

Thanks for highlighting how stupid it is to post personal info in
rec.boats. Hopefully others will not follow your example.

Got it, eh?

Jim wrote:

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald
P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in
message . ..
jim wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote in message ...
Don White wrote:

Smithers is that greased pig the good 'ole boys chase around at
country fairs in Georgia.
Slippery, slimy, squirming.......
Do you mean because I highlighted the fact that you, JimH, and
Harry have NO desire to have your personal information available in
rec.boats?

Let me ask you the same question, do you mind if I post your name,
address and phone number in rec.boats? If not, why would I provide
Harry, our resident psychopath, JimH or resident manic depressive,
and their puppy dog with enough info to do the same?

Gee... maybe because you already have our first and last names.
If we level the playing field a bit...it might keep you honest.

Not quite. A quick lookup revealed that Jim H is not using his given
name. Harry is probably using his real name. You are an open book.
It's not to smart to put personal data on the net.

Harry realized he should not be posting as Harry Krause, so he changed
it to hk, JimH's given name is James H....., he provided enough
personal info so Harry Krause could look up his street address on
Google Earth, and Harry loved to tease JimH his tacky cookie cutter
home. JimH freaked out, went on one of a year long manic ramble about
Harry stalking and making threats to him and his wife etc. He
actually said he contracted the local sheriff to discuss the
situation. Now JimH wants to know personal info about me, or wants me
to call him so he can check his caller ID. DD continues to post
under his real name, and suddenly wants others to do the same. There
is a reason is known as DD.

I just took a look at JimH's house. I wouldn't exactly call it a cookie
cutter house.
How can you call a 2700 SF 10 room house cookie cutter. Nice 3 car
garage. Nice lawn. I especially like how his house sort of wraps around
his deck. That's good for privacy being that his neighbors houses are
angled to look into his back yard. What surprised me was that it only
increased about $50k in value since he bought it in 92.

I have never looked at his house via Google Earth, but Harry sure
thought it was a tacky house. I wonder why anyone would use their real
name in a public forum? What's your guess? Can you imagine what a real
psychopath could do with all that personal info?

JimH wrote:
On Sep 2, 3:25 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

So you don't mind if I post your name, address and phone number in
rec.boats?
Yes, I do mind! Got it!

Your wish is of no concern to him.

I asked him not to post mine but he did, along with personal
information on my kids.

Nice guy

I did not post your address and phone number. You have already told
everyone you name and I did not post anything about you child that you
had not posted 100's of times already. I would recommend you stop
posting all that personal information in a public forum.

PS- Jimbo, as a public service, I thought you might like to know the
following. Have you heard about one of the problems kids are having,
with posting personal info and personal photos in MySpace, Facebook and
other social networking sites? Schools and employers are using that
info as part of their "interview" and screening process. Did you know
your son has a Facebook page with LOTS of personal info available to
anyone wandering around cyberspace?