Default Gotta admit ...

On Sep 1, 8:12*am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
.com...
This thread is a perfect example of how person x misreads what person y
posted and then goes off on a tangent.
So I'm told I'm just spinning that.

Quack, quack, quack.

Reggie syndrome.

No. *This thread is a perfect example of you making a statement or
implication, being called on it, then weaving your way with words out of any
accountability.

You were the first one to mention $37 per hour in the envelope. * Here's
your exact words:

* * * * * * *"How many of the non-degreed fellows at that plant are making
$37 an hour
* * * * * * * *in the envelope, plus pension and health benefits?"

Any reasonable interpretation of those words would be that you were stating
a typical pay scale and benefits package for union workers.

But, when challenged, your story changes to the following:

* "I stated that lots, but not most, construction workers were pulling in
* * $37 an hour."

and:

* " But I never made a statement implying that $37+ an hour was what most,
* * or even a majority of electricians and plumbers were earning. I said
* * "not most, but lots.""

followed by:

* *" Then, I mentioned my local union specifically, where there is a "job"
* * * upcoming that will provide years of work at even higher rates for a
* * * certain category of specialty welders. Those were not the guys I was
* * * referring to for the $37 an hour rate, and I stated that."

and you wonder why.

Eisboch

Lots is not most, and I never stated or implied $37 an hour plus fringes
was typical. "Typical" is $25 to $30 plus fringes in the major markets,
or was the last time I bothered to look. The largest markets have higher
rates, typically.

You are the one, I believe, who brought up a specific work location,
your old company. I did not bring up a specific local or even locale.

Now, my local, is beginning to send out the word for certain
specifically trained welders for a great job that will take years to
complete at rates that will be substantially higher than $37 an hour. My
guess is that up to a couple hundred such welders will be needed at peak
times.- Hide quoted text -

Liar.

Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Aug 31, 10:39 pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

The best piece of **** is still nothing more than a piece of ****.

LOL!

makes sense to me.

I'll have to rememeber that.

Don,
Are you and Harry ready to share telephone numbers and addresses? You
guys talk real big, but as soon as I make the offer, you guys back out.
Why is that/

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

The best piece of **** is still nothing more than a piece of ****.

LOL!

makes sense to me.

I'll have to rememeber that.

Don,
Are you and Harry ready to share telephone numbers and addresses? You
guys talk real big, but as soon as I make the offer, you guys back out.
Why is that/

Let's level the playing field...
you know my name...... so post your name.
Then we'll go item for item.
Why so anxious for my address & phone number...... you plannin' on visiting?

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

The best piece of **** is still nothing more than a piece of ****.

LOL!

makes sense to me.

I'll have to rememeber that.

Don,
Are you and Harry ready to share telephone numbers and addresses? You
guys talk real big, but as soon as I make the offer, you guys back out.
Why is that/

Let's level the playing field...
you know my name...... so post your name.
Then we'll go item for item.
Why so anxious for my address & phone number...... you plannin' on visiting?

It should be obvious that Reggie the Coward wants you to produce info,
and then when it is his turn, he won't. He won't even post his name here.

We know why. It has nothing to do with "identity theft," and everything
to do with the damper it would put on his history here of insulting
other posters. He's such a coward, he won't even let his name out of the
bag.

"hk" wrote in message
. com...
JimH wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 22:31:29 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 21:00:17 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of

wrote in message . ..
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:26:11 -0400, hk
wrote:

You have to realize that W'hine and Reggie aren't regular guys,
and have no connection to working men or women.
I can't speak for Reggie but in my case you have *no* idea what
you
are talking about.

Harry has a long history of making 1000's of posts on subjects he
has NO idea what he is talking about. Why should this be any
different?
I think he's pegged you pretty good over the years.
Come on out from hidding and we'll judge for ourselves.
Don, what do you want to know?

Your real name would be a good start and the line of work you did to
build your fortune..

I never said I had a fortune, and I will share my real name as soon as
you and Harry provide me with your phone numbers and address.
I will be happy to share my information with you provided you do not
make it public over the internet.
I would love to share a person to person conversation with you.

You, in turn, will have to do the same.

This will all be share via email through a 3rd party, such as Gene or
Tom.

Game on?
EVERYONE in there already knows your name, address and phone number

And?

So why not let us know your name, address and phone number?

BTW: Will you give me a call tomorrow morning?

Now that was funny. A call from Reggie...but only from a secured
untraceable phone deep inside the CIA.

He says he has my number and I asked him to call me this morning. No call.

The guy is all talk.

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. com...

wrote:

[...]

He's worse than "all talk," a lot worse.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

[...]

He thinks he's so slick & clever. His old invisible cloak is becomming
tattered and what's showing underneath is damn ugly.

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

The best piece of **** is still nothing more than a piece of ****.

LOL!

makes sense to me.

I'll have to rememeber that.

Don,
Are you and Harry ready to share telephone numbers and addresses? You
guys talk real big, but as soon as I make the offer, you guys back out.
Why is that/

Let's level the playing field...
you know my name...... so post your name.
Then we'll go item for item.
Why so anxious for my address & phone number...... you plannin' on visiting?

My name is Reginald P. Smithers III. I really don't care what you name,
telephone number or address is, but you say I know your name, how do I
know your name is Don White? Why do I care what you name really is?

Now, why in the world do you care what my name is?

JimH wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. com...

wrote:

[...]

So you have no problem if I publish your name, address and telephone
number in rec.boats? I will assume no response means it is ok.

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 19:59:42 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

JimH wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. com...

wrote:

[...]

You assume wrong as that is about as low as you can get. The answer
is no.

Let's see if you honor my request.