Default Gotta admit ...

JimH wrote:

There are many sick people in rec.boats, and you and Harry are at the
top of the list.

Too funny.

I have to agree, you had me laughing out loud watching you crapping all
over yourself.

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 23:17:38 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

JimH wrote:
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 23:01:45 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 19:58:06 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
STP. " wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Aug 31, 10:39 pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

The best piece of **** is still nothing more than a piece of ****.

LOL!

makes sense to me.

I'll have to rememeber that.

Don,
Are you and Harry ready to share telephone numbers and addresses? You
guys talk real big, but as soon as I make the offer, you guys back out.
Why is that/
Let's level the playing field...
you know my name...... so post your name.
Then we'll go item for item.
Why so anxious for my address & phone number...... you plannin' on visiting?

My name is Reginald P. Smithers III. I really don't care what you name,
telephone number or address is, but you say I know your name, how do I
know your name is Don White? Why do I care what you name really is?

Now, why in the world do you care what my name is?
The better question is............Why in the world do youi keep a file
on me including my name, address and phone number?
Ah, that is the rub, I don't, but I do know how to get that info very
easy. Harry on the other hand has said many times, he does keep files
on people, including backing them up on a CD or DVD.

Did you retrieve that information from your file on him?

I don't have to, I have a good memory, but even if I didn't he just made
the statement in here in the last week. I would guess even you can
remember something for a week.

This is just too funny.

JimH wrote:

Did you retrieve that information from your file on him?

I don't have to, I have a good memory, but even if I didn't he just made
the statement in here in the last week. I would guess even you can
remember something for a week.

This is just too funny.

I am glad you enjoyed my little fishing expedition. I had no idea you
would take it hook line and sinker, but it was funny watching you jump
around, flapping your tail, trying to throw the hook as I played with
you. I hope it didn't hurt when I had to remove the hook from your
stomach. I tried to be gentle.

Now is there anything else you would like to know?

news:VeOdnQJnD6h1jSHVnZ2dnUVZ_rTinZ2d@comcas t.com...
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:VNqdndoCVJGIaybVnZ2dnUVZ_hqdnZ2d@comc ast.com...
wrote:

[...]

This is just too funny.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, it's hilarious when someone remembers some of Harry's gems!

STP. " wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in
message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

****.

[...]

Smithers is that greased pig the good 'ole boys chase around at country
fairs in Georgia.
Slippery, slimy, squirming.......

Don White wrote:

Smithers is that greased pig the good 'ole boys chase around at country
fairs in Georgia.
Slippery, slimy, squirming.......

Do you mean because I highlighted the fact that you, JimH, and Harry
have NO desire to have your personal information available in rec.boats?

Let me ask you the same question, do you mind if I post your name,
address and phone number in rec.boats? If not, why would I provide
Harry, our resident psychopath, JimH or resident manic depressive, and
their puppy dog with enough info to do the same?

Don White wrote:

Smithers is that greased pig the good 'ole boys chase around at country
fairs in Georgia.
Slippery, slimy, squirming.......

Do you mean because I highlighted the fact that you, JimH, and Harry have
NO desire to have your personal information available in rec.boats?

Let me ask you the same question, do you mind if I post your name, address
and phone number in rec.boats? If not, why would I provide Harry, our
resident psychopath, JimH or resident manic depressive, and their puppy
dog with enough info to do the same?

Gee... maybe because you already have our first and last names.
If we level the playing field a bit...it might keep you honest.

Don White wrote:

Smithers is that greased pig the good 'ole boys chase around at country
fairs in Georgia.
Slippery, slimy, squirming.......

Do you mean because I highlighted the fact that you, JimH, and Harry have
NO desire to have your personal information available in rec.boats?

Let me ask you the same question, do you mind if I post your name, address
and phone number in rec.boats? If not, why would I provide Harry, our
resident psychopath, JimH or resident manic depressive, and their puppy
dog with enough info to do the same?

Gee... maybe because you already have our first and last names.
If we level the playing field a bit...it might keep you honest.

Don,

You ignored the question, do you mind if I post your name, address and
phone number in rec.boats? If you don't want it done, than I will
respect your wishes. If you don't mind if I post that info in here, I
am sure there are some people who would enjoy chit chatting with you on
the phone. Please let me know what your preferences are.

Don White wrote:

Smithers is that greased pig the good 'ole boys chase around at country
fairs in Georgia.
Slippery, slimy, squirming.......

Do you mean because I highlighted the fact that you, JimH, and Harry have
NO desire to have your personal information available in rec.boats?

Let me ask you the same question, do you mind if I post your name, address
and phone number in rec.boats? If not, why would I provide Harry, our
resident psychopath, JimH or resident manic depressive, and their puppy
dog with enough info to do the same?

Gee... maybe because you already have our first and last names.
If we level the playing field a bit...it might keep you honest.

Not quite. A quick lookup revealed that Jim H is not using his given
name. Harry is probably using his real name. You are an open book.
It's not to smart to put personal data on the net.

jim wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald
P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in
message ...
Don White wrote:

Smithers is that greased pig the good 'ole boys chase around at
country fairs in Georgia.
Slippery, slimy, squirming.......
Do you mean because I highlighted the fact that you, JimH, and Harry
have NO desire to have your personal information available in rec.boats?

Let me ask you the same question, do you mind if I post your name,
address and phone number in rec.boats? If not, why would I provide
Harry, our resident psychopath, JimH or resident manic depressive,
and their puppy dog with enough info to do the same?

Gee... maybe because you already have our first and last names.
If we level the playing field a bit...it might keep you honest.

Not quite. A quick lookup revealed that Jim H is not using his given
name. Harry is probably using his real name. You are an open book.
It's not to smart to put personal data on the net.

Harry realized he should not be posting as Harry Krause, so he changed
it to hk, JimH's given name is James H....., he provided enough personal
info so Harry Krause could look up his street address on Google Earth,
and Harry loved to tease JimH his tacky cookie cutter home. JimH
freaked out, went on one of a year long manic ramble about Harry
stalking and making threats to him and his wife etc. He actually said
he contracted the local sheriff to discuss the situation. Now JimH
wants to know personal info about me, or wants me to call him so he can
check his caller ID. DD continues to post under his real name, and
suddenly wants others to do the same. There is a reason is known as DD.