[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

On Sep 2, 6:09*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "

JimH wrote:
On Sep 2, 3:25 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message

So you don't mind if I post your name, address and phone number in
rec.boats?
Yes, I do mind! *Got it!

Your wish is of no concern to him.

I asked him not to post mine but he did, along with personal
information on my kids.

Nice guy

I did not post your address and phone number. *You have already told
everyone you name and I did not post anything about you child that you
had not posted 100's of times already. *I would recommend you stop
posting all that personal information in a public forum.

PS- *Jimbo, as a public service, I thought you might like to know the
following. *Have you heard about one of the problems kids are having,
with posting personal info and personal photos in MySpace, Facebook and
other social networking sites? *Schools and employers are using that
info as part of their "interview" and screening process. *Did you know
your son has a Facebook page with LOTS of personal info available to
anyone wandering around cyberspace?- Hide quoted text -

But according to Harry, JimH and Don, you are supposed to freely give
out your personal information on the web, in newsgroups, etc. Or else
you are a coward!!!