jim[_7_] jim[_7_] is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

wrote:
On Sep 2, 6:09 pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "

JimH wrote:
On Sep 2, 3:25 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
So you don't mind if I post your name, address and phone number in
rec.boats?
Yes, I do mind! Got it!
Your wish is of no concern to him.
I asked him not to post mine but he did, along with personal
information on my kids.
Nice guy
I did not post your address and phone number. You have already told
everyone you name and I did not post anything about you child that you
had not posted 100's of times already. I would recommend you stop
posting all that personal information in a public forum.

PS- Jimbo, as a public service, I thought you might like to know the
following. Have you heard about one of the problems kids are having,
with posting personal info and personal photos in MySpace, Facebook and
other social networking sites? Schools and employers are using that
info as part of their "interview" and screening process. Did you know
your son has a Facebook page with LOTS of personal info available to
anyone wandering around cyberspace?- Hide quoted text -

But according to Harry, JimH and Don, you are supposed to freely give
out your personal information on the web, in newsgroups, etc. Or else
you are a coward!!!

First they were for it. Now they're against it. ;-)