Default Ping: Greg

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 15:35:28 -0600, Califbill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 12:11:59 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

.
It's registered as a truck and the insurance company rates it as a truck.

I had a VW based dune buggy with a 36HP motor and no bumpers and it
was titled as a 1/2 ton truck in Maryland so that does not mean much.

Maryland and Nova Scotia/Canada share vehicle definition criteria or is
this just more of your "same same" delusion?

How do you rate a closed SUV as a truck? Where is the load bed? In
California, if was rated as a truck, would pay extra for commercial plates,
unless all you hauled was suitcases.

Same way you call a van a truck.

Califbill
"How do you rate a closed SUV as a truck? Â*Where is the load bed? Â*In
California, if was rated as a truck, would pay extra for commercial plates,
unless all you hauled was suitcases."

You miss the point, Swill.
I don't rate it as a truck...Toyota does as do the Nova Scotia Registry of Motor Vehicles and my insurance company.
Now, I realize few of them were ever Silicone Valley engineers but they seem confident in their ratings.
I just call it my Highlander.

Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:15:16 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/21/16 1:41 PM, justan wrote:
Califbill Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
Califbill Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
On Sunday, 20 November 2016 20:19:07 UTC-4, Califbill wrote:
True North wrote:
Kalif Swill guzzles...

"You mean the Crown Corporation does not cover any health insurance?
Supplemental? All Canadians pay for health care. Some more than others.
All pay with a near buck a liter tax on gasoline. And those who pay income
tax, at,least 50%. Plus what's the VAT tax in your province?"

Say what?
Our gas is 96 cents a liter right now. How could we be paying a buck a liter taxes?
Income tax of 50 per cent? You'd have to make a pretty good income to
pay that much. I've paid income tax all my life and never paid that.

Last trip to BC. Was $1.19 a liter. Add up your taxes, and see what the
percentage is. Sorry, meant a buck a gallon. 3.7 liters per gallon. So
close to $3.60 a gallon. Probably $2.40 a gallon for US average. Your
income is on the low end., so expect low tax rates on your income

Low end? What would you consider "low end" Swill?

Your income. You are a retired janitor. How much did you make a year?
How much is your pension? How much did you save? You only look at cheap
boats, not what you would really like. Impressed with a person you can
crew on with a 30' boat. I was a professional Silicon Valley engineer.
Most likely a 5x factor salary of a janitor at least. Stock options, not
granted to a janitor. They are easy to hire. A good engineer? Much
harder to hire. Companies compete on salary, benefits, options, and how
interesting the job is. I turned down a job at Sandisk, for a biomedical
engineering job, as it was more interesting, then doing the firmware for a
SCSI interface memory chip.

There isn't much room to store a decent size boat on a 4000sf lot
along with his house, a car, and a couple of out houses. You've
heard him complain about how difficult it is to place his little
boat in storage.

Well, mine is hard to back into it's garage at the storage yard. Thinking
of putting a front hitch on the truck. Hard to get a 45' long rig to turn
into an storage structure with a not real wide lane in front.

Donnie's car isn't capable of wearing a front hitch.

You ought to be more careful, you coward. You never know when a
Trumpster might come by and grab your pussy.

Truly mature behavior, eh Krause? The fact that he maintains some privacy just drives you up a wall
doesn't it? In the Army, we'd say, "Tough ****, Krause."

The fact that nutcases like Harry exist and don't recieve
psychiatric care is reason enough to maintain minimal anonimity.

On 11/21/16 6:08 PM, True North wrote:
Califbill
"How do you rate a closed SUV as a truck? Where is the load bed? In
California, if was rated as a truck, would pay extra for commercial plates,
unless all you hauled was suitcases."

You miss the point, Swill.
I don't rate it as a truck...Toyota does as do the Nova Scotia Registry of Motor Vehicles and my insurance company.
Now, I realize few of them were ever Silicone Valley engineers but they seem confident in their ratings.
I just call it my Highlander.

Too frippin' funny. Poor Calif Woz, done in by his inability to think
outside the box.

Califbill Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
True North wrote:
[...]

You maintain minimal anonymity because you're a scared little pussy and
you're afraid that someday someone you insult here will show up at your
front door and punch you in the nose. It won't be me, but when it
happens and I hear of it, I'll have a long laugh at your expense, scared
little pussy.

True North Wrote in message:
Califbill
"How do you rate a closed SUV as a truck? Where is the load bed? In
California, if was rated as a truck, would pay extra for commercial plates,
unless all you hauled was suitcases."

You miss the point, Swill.
I don't rate it as a truck...Toyota does as do the Nova Scotia Registry of Motor Vehicles and my insurance company.
Now, I realize few of them were ever Silicone Valley engineers but they seem confident in their ratings.
I just call it my Highlander.

A real truck wouldn't fit in your driveway.

On 11/21/16 6:23 PM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
Califbill
"How do you rate a closed SUV as a truck? Where is the load bed? In
California, if was rated as a truck, would pay extra for commercial plates,
unless all you hauled was suitcases."

You miss the point, Swill.
I don't rate it as a truck...Toyota does as do the Nova Scotia Registry of Motor Vehicles and my insurance company.
Now, I realize few of them were ever Silicone Valley engineers but they seem confident in their ratings.
I just call it my Highlander.

A real truck wouldn't fit in your driveway.

But it probably would fit up your cowardly ass, which assuredly was
plumbed many times in those navy washrooms, eh, pussy?

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/21/16 4:35 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/21/16 3:44 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Califbill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/21/16 12:45 PM, True North wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 01:03:17 UTC-4, Califbill wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 12:37:40 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Our gas is 96 cents a liter right now.

That would be almost $4US a gallon and we are paying less than $2 in
Ft Myers.

There dollar is only about .86 of our dollar last I looked.

"there dollar"??
Is that engineering talk Swill or just the booze talking again?

Hey, be nice...Swill is a *genuine* Silicon Valley software engineer, he
tells us.

Did not say software. Learn to comprehend.

Whatever, Woz.

Learn to comprehend.

I got a perfect score, an 800, on the verbal SAT, Woz, and I can
guarantee my reading comprehension scores are higher than yours.

Was hat 800 owls? Red barns? Your drug use has killed off a majority of
your thinking brain cells.

Sorry, Woz, I don't drink alcohol and I don't abuse drugs.

Then you should not have abused them earlier in life. You only seem to be
able to toss out grade school insults, and you responses have little
relation to the thread.

Ping: Greg Mr. Luddite General 3 February 3rd 16 05:11 PM
Ping: Wayne, Greg Eagle Cam Mr. Luddite General 1 February 8th 15 05:51 PM
Ping: Greg Wayne.B General 5 January 31st 15 11:31 PM
Yo Greg! John H.[_5_] General 13 May 4th 12 01:35 AM