Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Ping: Greg

On 11/21/16 6:13 PM, justan wrote:
Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:15:16 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/21/16 1:41 PM, justan wrote:
Califbill Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
Califbill Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
On Sunday, 20 November 2016 20:19:07 UTC-4, Califbill wrote:
True North wrote:
Kalif Swill guzzles...

"You mean the Crown Corporation does not cover any health insurance?
Supplemental? All Canadians pay for health care. Some more than others.
All pay with a near buck a liter tax on gasoline. And those who pay income
tax, at,least 50%. Plus what's the VAT tax in your province?"

Say what?
Our gas is 96 cents a liter right now. How could we be paying a buck a liter taxes?
Income tax of 50 per cent? You'd have to make a pretty good income to
pay that much. I've paid income tax all my life and never paid that.

Last trip to BC. Was $1.19 a liter. Add up your taxes, and see what the
percentage is. Sorry, meant a buck a gallon. 3.7 liters per gallon. So
close to $3.60 a gallon. Probably $2.40 a gallon for US average. Your
income is on the low end., so expect low tax rates on your income

Low end? What would you consider "low end" Swill?

Your income. You are a retired janitor. How much did you make a year?
How much is your pension? How much did you save? You only look at cheap
boats, not what you would really like. Impressed with a person you can
crew on with a 30' boat. I was a professional Silicon Valley engineer.
Most likely a 5x factor salary of a janitor at least. Stock options, not
granted to a janitor. They are easy to hire. A good engineer? Much
harder to hire. Companies compete on salary, benefits, options, and how
interesting the job is. I turned down a job at Sandisk, for a biomedical
engineering job, as it was more interesting, then doing the firmware for a
SCSI interface memory chip.

There isn't much room to store a decent size boat on a 4000sf lot
along with his house, a car, and a couple of out houses. You've
heard him complain about how difficult it is to place his little
boat in storage.

Well, mine is hard to back into it's garage at the storage yard. Thinking
of putting a front hitch on the truck. Hard to get a 45' long rig to turn
into an storage structure with a not real wide lane in front.

Donnie's car isn't capable of wearing a front hitch.

You ought to be more careful, you coward. You never know when a
Trumpster might come by and grab your pussy.

Truly mature behavior, eh Krause? The fact that he maintains some privacy just drives you up a wall
doesn't it? In the Army, we'd say, "Tough ****, Krause."

The fact that nutcases like Harry exist and don't recieve
psychiatric care is reason enough to maintain minimal anonimity.

You maintain minimal anonymity because you're a scared little pussy and
you're afraid that someday someone you insult here will show up at your
front door and punch you in the nose. It won't be me, but when it
happens and I hear of it, I'll have a long laugh at your expense, scared
little pussy.