Default Ping: Greg

Check your AOL EMAIL.

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:36:55 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

Check your AOL EMAIL.

Wayne, have you had the Mosin Nagant out with the group since you made the
modification? If so, how'd it go?
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

On Sat, 31 Jan 2015 08:19:35 -0500, Poquito Loco
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:36:55 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

Check your AOL EMAIL.

Wayne, have you had the Mosin Nagant out with the group since you made the
modification? If so, how'd it go?

===

I shot it in competition this morning. Things have improved a little
but I need a lot more practice with it. I'm going to replace the
front sight with one that's adjustable and do some more bench testing.

wrote:

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:36:55 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

Check your AOL EMAIL.

Wayne, have you had the Mosin Nagant out with the group since you made the
modification? If so, how'd it go?

===

I shot it in competition this morning. Things have improved a little
but I need a lot more practice with it. I'm going to replace the
front sight with one that's adjustable and do some more bench testing.

I got this in the mail a couple days ago. Haven't put it in yet:

http://www.smith-sights.com/resources/red_display.jpg

He also threw in an adjustable post:

http://www.smith-sights.com/resource...get%20Post.jpg

I'll get them installed one of these days.

You didn't say, but I'm assuming you took first place but think you could have done
better.
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

On Sat, 31 Jan 2015 17:07:12 -0500, Mucho Loco
wrote:

Wayne, have you had the Mosin Nagant out with the group since you made the
modification? If so, how'd it go?

===

I shot it in competition this morning. Things have improved a little
but I need a lot more practice with it. I'm going to replace the
front sight with one that's adjustable and do some more bench testing.

I got this in the mail a couple days ago. Haven't put it in yet:

http://www.smith-sights.com/resources/red_display.jpg

===

That's the same one that I got but I haven't installed it yet either.

First place is still quite a way up the learning curve. We've got a
lot of good shooters in our club, some of whom have been firing old
military guns for years and doing pretty well at it.

wrote:

Wayne, have you had the Mosin Nagant out with the group since you made the
modification? If so, how'd it go?

===

I shot it in competition this morning. Things have improved a little
but I need a lot more practice with it. I'm going to replace the
front sight with one that's adjustable and do some more bench testing.

I got this in the mail a couple days ago. Haven't put it in yet:

http://www.smith-sights.com/resources/red_display.jpg

===

That's the same one that I got but I haven't installed it yet either.

First place is still quite a way up the learning curve. We've got a
lot of good shooters in our club, some of whom have been firing old
military guns for years and doing pretty well at it.

Well have someone YouTube some of that stuff. It would be interesting to watch!

for Greg Harrold General 8 September 25th 14 08:47 PM
So, Greg... F*O*A*D General 34 September 7th 14 03:08 AM
Yo, Greg! Tim General 4 November 1st 11 08:42 PM
Yo Greg! Tim General 148 December 21st 10 11:32 PM