Mucho Loco Mucho Loco is offline

Default Ping: Greg

On Sat, 31 Jan 2015 15:43:16 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jan 2015 08:19:35 -0500, Poquito Loco
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:36:55 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

Check your AOL EMAIL.

Wayne, have you had the Mosin Nagant out with the group since you made the
modification? If so, how'd it go?

===

I shot it in competition this morning. Things have improved a little
but I need a lot more practice with it. I'm going to replace the
front sight with one that's adjustable and do some more bench testing.

I got this in the mail a couple days ago. Haven't put it in yet:

http://www.smith-sights.com/resources/red_display.jpg

He also threw in an adjustable post:

http://www.smith-sights.com/resource...get%20Post.jpg

I'll get them installed one of these days.

You didn't say, but I'm assuming you took first place but think you could have done
better.
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.